Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Standard 25cm|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 12, 2015
# UPDATE #
After using these occasionally over the last two years, I notice a nasty soapy taste coming from the "silicone" tips. I'm guessing these are not 100% silicone and can no longer use these for cooking and eating. Since I have no way of knowing if this is toxic or not, I will use them for something else (maybe to hold up my plants). I did try washing these thoroughly many times and different ways to get rid of the chemical taste but I think it is simply worn down. I bought two pairs (red and yellow) and they are both the same.

# ORIGINAL REVIEW #
Excellent chopsticks! This is my second pair. Great for cooking and eating. I would buy more if they came in more colors!
on February 22, 2016
I bought the long (30cm) size of these chopsticks intending to use them for food prep and cooking rather than serving/eating but find them to be too heavy for practical use. The silicone tips do provide decent grip on large or slippery food items but the black plastic used for the rest of the stick just feels too weighty and messes up their balance.
on January 24, 2017
Are these tips really silicon??? These yellow tips smell so bad, I have to suspect they are just plastic. I have never seen or heard silicon smells so bad. And I have asthma, not usually bothered by smells. I so very regret this purchase. I should return them. Don't buy these.
on February 24, 2015
I am absolutely in love with these chopsticks. They're light, and the silicon tips are both ripped and a bit tacky for better grip! I fried plantains with them on their first go, and just like a champ they held up to the job! And those suckers are naturally slippery! No worrying about melting in the hot oil, and they clean so easily! I used them to eat my meal, and again they were exceptional. Especially for someone who doesn't know how to use chopsticks, these help give you a better advantage. I ordered 2, and I already want to order so many more! For those who are worried about treated bamboo chopsticks, or chopsticks for cooking in general these are an excellent choice!
on December 26, 2014
I originally bought these for candying. The candy doesn't stick to silicone and i can candy one item at a time using these without getting excess candy all over the place.

They grip food better than nonsilicone tipped chopsticks too so these would be good for an older person or an inexperienced person.
on June 18, 2015
I had to buy a second pair for my mother-in-law cause these are just awesome cooking chopsticks! I can scrape at sticky stuff at the bottom of my pan and not need to worry about the coating on my pans or breaking my sticks. These need to be in every grocery store.
on August 11, 2015
What a good idea, chopsticks with ridged silicone on the ends. Heat resistant and just a little grippy. I keep them by the stove and use them almost every day. Handy, well made, nice looking.
on March 5, 2016
Chopsticks were not straight. Very worpted.
on December 3, 2016
The silicone tips really help you pick up small items
on November 10, 2015
It's really good stuff, good for fry things and doesn't melt or burn at all;
Love it~!!!