Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silicone Case For Wii Fit Balance Board (Green)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 27, 2008
Only downside is that it loves to attract the dogs hairs from our labs. Definitely worth buying.
on July 12, 2010
doing a workout with the wii fit without shoes and without this really hurts my feet after a while... this cushions, and the feet shapes help with staying balanced during workouts. love it!
on January 27, 2010
Keeps balance board clean , fits nice and snug and if not overely aggressive stays thast way.. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in keeping their board clean....besides the price was right...
on September 28, 2010
I really wanted a new cover for my balance board because my original one was getting streched out a bit and I wanted a better 'grip'. The new cover was in perfect condition, but I personally didn't care for it because it was almost as loose fitting as the old one, and the 'foot prints' on it have a sort of knobby surface and were almost painful when using it bare foot. There were no material flaws I guess, but I was unhappy with it for the above reasons.
on September 24, 2008
this is a nice protection for the wii fit balance board! before i got this, even with clean feet the balance board still gets dirty. i picked the black one because the dirt won't be obvious. this is a great addition to the wii accessories! get one now!
on August 27, 2013
I ordered this cover for my mom's balance board in 2011 and it was awesome. Good fit, smooth, easy on the feet. So when I decided to get a cover for my own board, I decided I wanted the same thing.

This is NOT the same thing.

The product photo is identical to the one I previously ordered, but this is a totally different cover. It is actually this cover: Premium Black Durable Flexible Soft Silicone Skin Cover Sleeve for Nintendo W... (except that it's green). Different cut, different "seams," and a much looser fit. (And if a brand-new cover is looser than one that's been on since 2011..) I think the silicone seems thinner, too, and because it was shipped folded, it has permanent creases along the middle in addition to the wrinkles that show up after you stand on it for two seconds. It does have little "nubs" that fit into the holes on the underside of the board to secure it in place, but the rounded corners and edges without those anchors are very loose and allow the cover to slip around a little.

The most annoying feature for me, which made me return it, is the raised footprints with bumps for traction, which are uncomfortable just to stand on. I imagine they'd be painful after actually using the board. They may be helpful for people who like to exercise/play in socks or shoes, but I prefer to go barefoot.

The only improvement over the old one is the color; the old one was a very pale, almost minty-green, while this new one is a vivid, bright lime. (The old one glowed in the dark, though!)

ETA: I found the cover I actually wanted, which is this one: Wii Fit Balance Board Glow in the Dark Silicone Sleeve (Though if I go back to my old 2011 order on amazon and click the cover I purchased for my mom, it directs me to this product. Hmmm.)
review image review image
on November 25, 2010
This skin cover is great! I don't slip anymore and I feel I can do the WII Fit step class without falling, alot easier. I would definetly recommend this to anybody who actually uses their WII Fit!
on March 13, 2009
I also had no problem with this type of skin. The one I received had the foot grips (little nubs) which I didn't know from the picture or description, but they weren't uncomfortable like I assumed they would be. Beautiful blue color, fits slightly looser than I would have thought, but doesn't detract from usefulness, and is thick enough that I don't worry about tearing it. It also did not effect my weight at all.
on June 1, 2010
I selected this cover because it appeared from the picture that it did not have the raised dots on the feet cutouts. It does though. I think they're a little uncomfortable for bare feet but not too bad. This cover is great for traction. Attracts pet hair but is easy to clean & remove.
on March 4, 2010
Fits Wii Board perfectly and helps to provide traction as well as keeping the Board clean. Can charge the board with the cover in place.