( Set of 2 with lids) Silicone 20 cavities Ice Ball Ice cube mold DIY Silicone Ice Cube Sphere Tray Mold Mould Round Maker Pudding Jelly Bar Home (Black)
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Q-life mini Silicone ice Cube tray dose not leak. Production of a variety of mini marble ice balls. You can use soft drinks, juice, coke, water, coffee, freeze any including water vegetable juice, jelly, cream, sugar juice
- ★ HIGH QUALITY–Q-life mini Ice ball mold is 100% Food grade silicone materials, resist temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 4 25°F (220°C).Non-toxic, Non-stick, FDA standard, BPA Free, easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Handy and convenient.
- ★ WONDERFUL GIFT - it will appear in your party, elegant cocktail, whisky, birthday party, meet friends and family, Taste and changeable mini ice balls, kids will like its.
- ★ FLEXIBLE AND FOLDABLE -Lightweight, soft, small silicone tray, easy to use. easy storage. -SAVE YOU MONEY AND SAVE YOU TIME - A good idea to let the kids to quiet down. meet the kids happy summer!
- ★ BACKED BY Q-life MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - make you happy is our pursuit-YOUR ORDER IS COVERED BY OUR 60-DAY, and Limited Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Feature/Benefit:: - each Ice cube Tray has the shape of 20 mini cavities, Each round hole diameter of about 1 cm - Make you fully enjoy the unique taste of various kinds of soft drinks - Dishwasher Safe, easy to clean, smooth, folding, not greasy ,non-stick, non-toxic - Lightweight, soft ,size of about 24*7.1*2 cm. Easy to store - resist temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 4 25°F (220°C). Non-toxic, Non-stick, easy storage Package Included: 2* Silicone 20 cavities Ice Balls tray,2 lids LITETIME GUARANTEE: make you happy is our pursuit-YOUR ORDER IS COVERED BY OUR 60-DAY, and Limited Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. ※ Note : - Before use: please clean and then disinfect in boiling water. - After use: please clean and deposit in the place far away from direct sunlight and dust. Click the Button at the Top of This Page To Start Making Mini Perfect Ice molds for Your Families Now!
Top Customer Reviews
After Purchasing these molds I realize there are a lot of things they can be used so I am planning to make treats for my fur baby Lola (dog treats). Perfect size for bite sized treats! The silicone is great for popping and very easily washed - as you can push the molds inside out.
Also I am planning to do some gummy candies, the molds have the perfect size,
These are just as good as the expensive molds.
This is so worth the money if you wanna get it they are so cute and my gir complimented me on how cute they were.
It's worth mentioning that these are supposed to be very small ice cubes, so you will need a lot of these if you are looking to fill a cup of water, or whatever. I use these for freezing my dogs treats, but I imagine they would work well for freezing smoothie flavors, herbs/spices, stock, or many other things! One other thing is that you get both the square and the circle ice cube trays in the pack. I didn't realize that when I purchased, but I don't mind - they're great!
These are effortless! And I love the lids. I just periodically fill them up and place cubes/balls in a freezer bag- when I'm ready for a smoothie I just grab a handful. The size also makes it great for measuring how much ice you're putting in.
I wanted a set of smaller ice cube trays from my RV. Since I don't use a lot of ice in my RV, full size ice cube trays end up taking up too much space and don't get used that often then the ice develops a burn and flavor. I wanted covered trays that were small and compact. The fact that we get spheres and cubes at the same time is a bonus.
They work really well. The spheres have to be filled using low water flow so you don't get air trapped in the cavity. Once they freeze they are very easy to pop out from the back. They make nearly perfect spheres too.
The covers actually keep them mostly water and air tight. You can actually turn them up side down with the lid on and water won't leak out. I would not do this before freezing though since the water can end up between the lid and the tray making a crust.
I only wish the packed more spheres into the sphere tray. The entire tray makes about enough Ice for one cocktail.
Overall this is a great product for small freezers. If you want more than one drinks worth of tiny spheres, just buy more sets or look for larger trays.