Silk Dupioni 208 Dusty Pink Fabric
|Price:||$41.99 + $10.99 shipping|
- Unit of Sale: By the Yard. Customers should update quantity at checkout for each yard - (ex Qty:2 = 2 yard of fabric). Fabric is sold as one continuous piece
- 100% Silk 54" Wide. 115 - 120 Grams. First Quality Fabric Imported From India. Taj Mahal Collection.
- Slubby, textured surface from the uneven Dupioni fibers. Similar weight to duchess satin â€“ it is crisp and holds its shape when draped.
- Velvety sheen due to the way the silk filaments reflect light
- Dupioni Silk Fabric is ideal for elegant suits, jackets, dresses, bridal dresses, home decor and drapes. CARE: Dry clean.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dupioni silk fabric is a sturdy, wrinkle-resistant, medium weight fabric with a phenomenal, unique textured surface and a beautiful sheen. This fabric is available in an array of colors. It is often used in eveningwear and bridal/wedding, but can also be used for suits and high end sportswear and home decor. Often mistakenly called "raw silk, what makes Dupioni distinctive is that is brushed from twin silkworm cocoons, where two silkworms spin their cocoon together. This results in a textured silk filament with non-uniform texture that give Imperial Dupioni the slubs it is famous for. Dupioni is a very forgiving fabric that is very easy to sew.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|