100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair Zippered Luxury 25 Momme Mulberry Silk Charmeuse Silk on Both Sides of Cover -Gift Wrapped- (Queen, Natural Undyed White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Mulberry Silk
- The most luxurious silk of all - Pure 25 Momme Mulberry silk. Compared to 19 Momme, 25 Momme silk has almost 30% more silk per square inch. Silk's natural anti-aging properties help keep skin moisturized and hair smooth.
- Made with a charmeuse weave, resulting in a supple, luxurious caress that you hope to find in a pure silk pillowcase.
- Side zipper enclosure to keep pillowcase snugly on the pillow.
- Hypo-allergenic. Health and Beauty Professionals recommend silk because of its natural moisture retention properties.
- Silk pillowcases have been used by celebrities and Hollywood starlets for decades to keep their skin and hair smooth and youthful. It's your turn. Order a luxurious silk pillowcase today.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sleep Soundly with Celestial Silk Pillowcases
Celestial Silk pillowcases are made with long stranded 100% Grade 6A mulberry silk. With 25 momme weight, you're getting over 30% more silk per square inch than the average silk pillowcase. Not only will a silk pillowcase help you achieve sleeping beauty status, but with its luxurious caress, you will feel like royalty.
Silk has 18 types of amino acids and is a natural protein. It's delicate enough for princesses but has the tensile strength of steel.
Silk pillowcases breathe easily and are naturally hypoallergenic, making them the perfect choice for allergy sufferers. Dermatologists, hair stylists and beauticians recommend silk pillowcases to keep hair and skin moisturized.
Silk pillowcases are recommended by:
- Hair stylists for optimal hair heath
- Beauticians for skin health
- Dermatoglists for acne and sensitive skin
- Allergy specialists for allergies
- Medical professionals for temperature regulating abilities
Sleeping on silk is a timeless natural beauty technique that has been used for centuries.
- Silk reduces the friction between the hair and the pillowcase - causing less breakage
- Less tugging means hairstyles and blowouts last longer
- Silk's natural proteins help hair stay moisturized and frizz-free
- Due to natural properties, silk never absorbs facial cream - allowing the cream to do it's work
- Delicate facial skin glides over silk’s smooth texture - preventing morning lines
- Unlike cotton, silk does not pull moisture from facial skin - helping to keep skin supple
Better Beathing & Sleeping
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic, dust mite (and bed bug) resistant.
Silk allows your skin to breathe and is temperature regulating, which means it helps keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Perfect for Gift-Giving
Silk pillowcases make unique, unforgettable holiday, birthday and hosting gifts.
Celestial Silk pillowcases are always wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in rich, elegant gift boxes - Making them perfect for gifts!
Celestial Silk pillowcases provide the perfect combination of luxury and durability.
Our pillowcases have never touched harmful chemicals. We also donate 10% of proceeds to local charities and entreprenuership programs.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They are sooo silky soft
2. They are high quality. Same feel and quality inside and out. Not a cheaply made product.
3. I like the zipper. It's hidden and not bulky. I also prefer the pillow be fully covered, that way, the case doesn't start to slide off.
4. It keeps your head cool at night.
5. It doesn't tug on your hair, keeping more of it on your head, where it should be!
My suggestions for you are:
1. Get a darker color. If you stain this, good luck getting it out... i have dark blue and have yet to see any discolorations, even though I put oils on my hair at night.
2. Wash with cold water and hang dry.
I didn't want one with cotton on one side, I didn't want one that had a weird zipper (or none at all), and I didn't want one that would fall apart the first time I washed it. I was also being unreasonably frugal, and expected to find exactly what I wanted for less than $20. I am without remorse that I spent a little more than I wanted, but still not that darn much, on this specific pillowcase. It is durable and lovely and the zipper is perfect, and I was shocked to discover that it actually keeps my hair from looking dirty and crazy! I have fewer flyaways and spend less time camouflaging slept-on hair everyday, and I couldn't be happier.
The pillow is a very light ivory color, and I would have loved a pure white to match my bedding, but I can't complain. It's still pretty, and I'm very proud of my selection. The packaging also made me feel like I was getting a present. Thank you!
I've had this for a few months now, and I still love it. It has survived multiple machine washings with minimal impact. It even survived a couple accidental tumbles in the dryer. It doesn't look brand new, but it also not disintegrating.
The silk does stain soooooo easily, so you must be careful. I use Tide, and it has left a blue hue to my pillowcase, but it's really only noticeable when it's wet.
Still love this and still recommend it! If I get more, it will be worth it to invest in a small bottle of a more gentle laundry detergent.
With so many different companies selling silk pillowcases, it was difficult trying to decide which one I should buy on Amazon. I was constantly adding and removing items from my cart. Finally, I decided to go with this pillowcase because it had the highest reviews I had seen. If you're trying to decide which silk pillowcase to buy, look no further! This is definitely the one you need!
My only regret is not choosing a different color. Looking back, I would've bought a dark colored pillowcase. Then it would not get as dirty from my face oils and creams.
Thank you Celestial Silk! I'm obsessed! Now I just need to find a silk duvet cover!