Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on October 13, 2013
I remember this show from long ago. I really liked it then and, although it is very dated and some what cheesy, I'm finding myself getting sucked into the stories again. This is vintage cable programming, that shows some skin now and then, and with simple story lines, but you have to admit the lead actors have chemistry and it is good entertainment. I watch a couple episodes on nights when there isn't much worth watching on TV, which now days means I should be finished with the first season in a few weeks. I recommend this to the more seasoned viewer, the younger generations won't grasp the life without the technical wonders of today.
on September 28, 2006
I watched "Silk Stalkings" when it first aired and I never missed an episode. It is a crime drama set in Palm Beach, Florida. Palm Beach, a place where the rich and beautiful have a different set of rules and if you like provocative and fun, you'd enjoy this show.

The show is like "chocolate". It is sweet, delicious and decadent; you know it is probably bad for you but you keep endulging.

I have purchased all five seasons of "Silk Stalkings" for my library and I recommend this series. Keep in mind that season 5 has dramatic surprises and changes.

For a show that takes you to a world of the rich, sexy and dangerous-it is another winner created by Stephen J. Cannell. You can't go wrong by paying a visit.
on May 21, 2017
One of my favorite past TV shows.
on October 10, 2015
This this not came out you guess where????
In Spain we are the last monkey for all of this so for me is just great.
High recomend.
on April 12, 2017
good quality
on July 5, 2016
One of the late night series, Silk Stalkings covered the hot flavor of 80's tv. The two officers hunted down all sorts of criminals mostly murder, amid the hustle of Miami's elite. Running 8 seasons in total, this long lived series is well worth getting, but as they say, this is one you watch with that special someone.
on June 11, 2006
Okay..okay.....

One must overlook the stange unrealistic sets and odd exaggerated use of color (NEVER is there a scene without pink or purple either in clothing, buildings, room colors, etc...)

One must overlook the sometimes cheesy predictable plots, stiff dialogues and cornball humor.

Okay.. one must also overlook the fact that this looks NOTHING like West Palm Beach Florida............

One must also overlook the tight budget and fast shooting schedules that makes the plots predictable and sometimes even illogical with gaping holes....

BUT despite all this... a chemisty in the show works to make it one of the 90's most entertaining and enjoyable "cop duo" partner shows around.

It's like chocolate cake....... not full of nutrition or good quality calories, but enjoyable just the same !
on December 5, 2013
Seriously, how long was this available before I found out that I could own, yes own, season one of one of the greatest late night tv shows in the history of late night tv shows ever in the history of our universe. Mitzi Kapture, oh my god. And dude that is her partner, you’re awesome too in your own ways. Can’t wait to binge watch this in one sitting. I used to religiously make sure I was home to watch this when it was on tv.

You. Need. To. Own. This.

Now.
on April 1, 2013
It was so awesome to go back and relive the first season of this show! I first saw an episode of this show when I was in high school and watched it all of the time even the re-runs. I have missed it so much since it was taken off of the air and now I can watch it whenever I want! The team of Chris and Rita and their crime solving perfection is what got me into the crime genre and eventually led me to shows like Forever Knight, CSI, Bones, etc... I just have so much love for this show I really cannot express it all.
on December 14, 2016
I love the way they dressed to go to work. And even though they were sexy, they got the job done. It was funny how the police station was nice, didn't have enough windows.