- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.4 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states and to APO/FPO/DPO addresses. For APO/FPO/DPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00PGXQ68Q
- UPC: 025293001718
- Item model number: 102380
- Average Customer Review: 463 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #163 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Silk Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 32 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6), Vanilla Flavored Non-Dairy Almond Milk, Dairy-free Milk
($0.05 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- RICH BUT : No need to be afraid of the big bad sweetness craving anymore. Silk Vanilla Almondmilk will save you with its smooth rich vanilla goodness & more calcium than dairy milk. Silk Pure Almondmilk is the smart way to indulge your sweet tooth.
- DELICIOUS ANYWAY YOU WANT: At 25 calories a serving, how can you not enjoy the creamy goodness of Silk Vanilla Almondmilk? Kissed with a hint of vanilla, it’s delicious over cereal, with coffee, added to favorite recipes or straight from the carton.
- WHOLESOME AND NOURISHING: Silk believes in the goodness (and good-for-you-ness) of plant-based foods. Our soymilk, almondmilk, coconutmilk, cashewmilk and other delicious, plant-based products are simple, wholesome and nourishing, as nature intended.
- DAIRY FREE AND DELICIOUS: We know you have so many choices for dairy alternatives: soymilk, almondmilk, hempmilk, coconutmilk, cashewmilk, ricemilk, peamilk, goats milk, flaxmilk, and so many more. Silk Almondmilk has been a trusted brand for decades.
- NO COMPARISON: Hold Silk's dairy-alternative products up to Veggemo, Freydas, Charged Chocolate, Good Karma, Augason Farms, Milkadamia, Almond Breeze, Meyeberg, Tigers Milk, Instant Milk, Honeyville Farms, Rice Dream, Tempt, Healthworks, or Coconut Cloud.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
GMOs? No thanks.
We think the less you mess with Mother Nature, the better. That's why we're a leading supporter of the Non-GMO Project and every product we offer is Non-GMO Project verified. Did you know a whopping 93% of U.S. soybeans are genetically modified? But not the ones you’ll find in Silk. We use only non-GMO soybeans grown close to home in North America.
Changing the world, one sip (or spoonful) at a time!
Since the beginning, Silk has been out to make the world a healthier place. Not just for those who use our products, but for everyone.
For more than 15 years, we’ve brought you simple, delicious food. And the philosophy behind it is simple, too: Start with ingredients that are grown responsibly, and keep them as close to nature as we can. Today more than ever, we want you to know exactly what that means.
Check out our website to learn about our responsibility initiatives:
- Supporter of the Non-GMO Project.
- Resource Conservation
- Water Restoration
Our delicious almondmilk starts with Non-GMO verified almonds grown in California. Only nuts that match our stringent standards for size, density and color make the cut. The winners are shelled, toasted and ground before being blended with pure filtered water, along with other ingredients like vitamins, minerals and a touch of natural flavor. Simple, isn’t it? And simply impossible to resist.
Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Shelf Stable
Description and Benefits
Oh, yes, it is… a mere 30 calories per serving. Enjoy the goodness of Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk for less than half the calories of skim milk. Kissed with just a hint of vanilla, it’s perfect over cereal, in recipes and more. You won’t miss the sugar, and you’ll be delighted by the taste.
- Shelf-stable packaging allows pantry storage.
- 30 calories per serving
- Absolutely no added sugar.
- 50% more calcium than dairy milk.
- Excellent source of vitamin E
- Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat.
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG.
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program.
- No artificial colors, flavors or funny business.
No artificial flavors
When it comes to creating our signature Silk taste, our rules are pretty easy to remember: Only natural flavorings and simple ingredients make the cut.
No high-fructose corn syrup
It’s in almost everything, from cereal to soda. But you’ll never find it in Silk. So what’s the story behind our sweetness? We use cane sugar to sweeten most of our products.
It’s the legacy we’re built on, and the cornerstone of our commitment to plant-based nutrition.
'Responsibility' is a big word, and one we work hard to embody in everything we do, from the way we bring food to your table to the way we take care of our planet.
Silk from the shelf? Really?
Yes! Our special packaging is kind of like a canned food—sealed to keep the contents fresh without refrigeration. In fact, an unopened shelf-stable Silk product stays fresh until the date stamped on the carton, which is usually up to eight whole months from the date of purchase. Remember to chill your Silk before drinking for best taste. And once it’s opened, of course, it needs to be stored in the fridge.
Are shelf-stable cartons safe?
Absolutely. In fact, they’re common around the world. Many people keep plenty of shelf-stable Silk in their pantry, refrigerating a single carton at a time to save space in the fridge.
But how does it taste?
In a word: delicious. We think you'll agree. Remember to chill first! Room-temperature shelf stable Silk is safe to drink, but chilling it first ensures nice and cold refreshment.
Why would I buy shelf-stable?
We can think of a few excellent reasons to buy shelf-stable Silk. First, because an unopened shelf-stable carton stays fresh for months, you can stock your pantry. It’s a fantastic convenience! Second, shelf-stable Silk is convenient for travel. Whether you’re camping or just on a road trip, you can take Silk’s great taste with you wherever you go.
|Almond Milk||Soy Milk||Coconut Milk||Cashew Milk||Blends||Creamer|
|Non-GMO Project Verified||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No artificial flavors||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No high fructose corn syrup||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Oh, yes, it is a mere 25 calories per serving. Enjoy the goodness of Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk for less than half the calories of skim milk. Kissed with just a hint of vanilla, it’s perfect over cereal, in recipes and more. You won’t miss the sugar, and you’ll be delighted by the taste.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
'ALMONDMILK (FILTERED WATER, ALMONDS), NATURAL FLAVOR, SEA SALT, LOCUST BEAN GUM, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, GELLAN GUM. VITAMINS & MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN E ACETATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN (B2), VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D2.'
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
463 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: After reading through the reviews and pictures.... Is it possible this is what's supposed to happen? The box says in yellow, along the top, "easy open cap, no pull tab". If this "broken" seal is intentional, they really need to spend some money educating their consumers because the knee jerk reaction is to dump potentially good milk.
Although I’m not a big fan of this almond milk on it’s own, it tastes normal in cereal, I couldn’t tell the difference from the competitor.
I do enjoy the sweetness when used with my favorite cereal.
Sometimes I can only find the sweetener almond milks in the store, I find those way too sweet when used with cereal, so I end up ordered this milk on line.
I do keep a couple of containers of almond milk in my freezer, I’ve never had an issue when I defrost it months later.
If you are planning on drinking this almond my milk on it’s own, I’d look elsewhere, but if using this almond milk in shakes or used with cereal, than this almond milk is perfect.