Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 165 reviews
on February 22, 2015
Ok I like this device and this is my third. It has the absolute worst electrical engineering design. The past 2 just stopped holding charge. This one you cannot unplug at all. Waiting for it to break. Cmon. Fix this. Its a nice device
on March 23, 2014
I'VE BEEN USING THE PRODUCT RELIGIOUSLY FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW...
THE TEXTURE OF MY SKIN IS GREAT...STILL SEE SOME CREASING AND WRINKLES UNDER THE EYE AREA, BUT I'M HOPEFUL THAT IN ANOTHER MONTH THAT WILL DIMINISH AS WELL...LOVE IT...
on February 21, 2015
Not sure this does much of anything....I have had this unit for 5 months now and used it faithfully 3-5 days a week for 5 months and I can honestly say I don't see ant noteworthy improvements..I took BEFORE and AFTER photo to compare and still look the same. No one noticed ANY changes to my skin tone or complexion. Save your money for actual fillers or skin tightening procedure at dermatologist office as this is a waste of money.
on November 3, 2015
I thought this was a good choice, but I was very wrong It does nothing for wrinkles . I use it tow and three times a day for thiry to one hour saw a change for about an hour and wrinkles was back. also the FaceFx only last for eight months . I purchase it Oxt. 15, 2015 , Aug 16 it no lonfer works.
on September 3, 2013
i was unhappy with the product, it did not glide easily across my skin and it would not keep a charge
on April 14, 2014
The off-on switch needs to be easier read to know if it is off or on. Pushing the button leaves one wondering which mode is which. After two uses can't get it to work...even after following instructions to the T. Am very disappointed as I did have higher expectations. Not overly expensive, but had hopes of getting to use it long enough to see results. :-(
on February 25, 2015
I noticed a difference with this product. I also use it on my husband and the loves it because the line he had on his forehead and nose has disappear. I will recommend and I will buy again.
on April 10, 2015
I am cautious in using the product but do believe it is helping with my complexion and fine lines
on February 4, 2016
it worked great while it was plugged in. but wouldn't charge. they took it back no problem
on July 3, 2014
I was a bit skeptical but after using it a few times I can clearly see the improvements.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.