|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||450-40|
|Size||400 mm, Large Teeth|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Silky products purchased from Japanese online resellers are not covered by warranty.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Silky 450-40 Tsurugi Handsaw, 400 mm, Large Teeth
|Price:||$95.59 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15.75-inch (400mm) blade length
- 6.8 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.57 pounds (260 grams) operating weight; 1.12 pounds (510 grams) weight with sheath
- Unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the users preference and has eight rollers protecting the entryway
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Silky 450-40 Straight Tsurugi 400mm, Large teeth Meaning "long sword" in English, the TSURUGI is a unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques to deliver a durable, super slender "spine of teeth," designed to cut hard-to-soft wood, even in tight quarters. In the prototype stage of development, professionals were amazed by the cutting power and surgical precision that this sleek new blade affords. Thanks to Silky' s creative team, the TSURUGI comes to market as perhaps the lightest weight, best balanced "big saw" ever produced, having no handle screws, nuts or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the blade tang. And as if the saw alone weren't enough, each Silky TSURUGI comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the users preference and has eight rollers protecting the entryway. Made in Japan for US Market and covered by full US warranty. Avoid Silky products sold by Japanese sellers as they are not covered by warranty in the US.