|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||46.3 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||403-50|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||KATANABOY Folding Saw|
|Warranty Description||Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects In Materials and Workmanship|
Silky KATANABOY Professional 500mm Folding Saw XL Teeth
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||46.3 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PORTABLE FOLDING HANDSAW: This professional handsaw combines superior performance and ergonomics with high-quality design. The nonslip rubber handle is easy to grip and comes with a high-quality carrying case made of strong synthetic fiber. This saw is perfect for trail building, tree care, and much more!
- A VARIETY OF USES: You can use this versatile blade for a number of jobs, including pruning, trimming, branch cutting, doing construction projects, and maintaining your lawn and garden. No matter the work, whether it be hard or delicate, this blade makes the perfect addition to your tool collection. Add this handsaw to your toolkit today for effective sawing.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BLADE: This carbon-steel blade attachment was designed to be light enough to provide a smooth cut through harder objects without the teeth catching or getting stuck partway through. With this high-quality blade, you can complete difficult jobs far more effectively than with an average saw blade.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: This saw blade is made with high-quality SK4 high-carbon steel that is 2 mm thick. The blade's teeth were taper-ground and impulse-hardened to further improve its cutting capabilities. The blade itself is 500 mm (19 4/5") in length, with 4 teeth per inch (5 teeth per 30 mm).
- JAPANESE CUTTING TECHNOLOGY: The high-quality and smooth-cutting design used to create this saw blade provides you with an unmatched cutting experience. Through the impulse-hardening technology, the blade's teeth are harder than a regular file and can last up to three times longer than non-hardened blade teeth.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
KatanaBoy 403-50 & 710-65 come in 500mm or 650mm blade lengths
The History of Silky Saws
Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, famous for its consistently high-quality Japanese steel with the lowest amount of impurities. With nearly 100 years of hand saw technology & superior craftsmanship, these saws remain unmatched by any other saw on the market.
Silky Professional Series KatanaBoy Folding Saws
Silky's answer to the "man-powered chain saw"
- This beefy two-handed folding saw is Silky's answer to the "man-powered chain saw"
- This heavy duty folding saw is available in either a 19.7 inch or 25.6 inch blade
- Expect to make mincemeat out of any firewood-sized limbs
- KatanaBoys pack a taper-ground blade with a non-slip rubberized grip handle
- Sturdy, nylon shoulder bag included
- The folding saw of choice for trail building, ATVing as well as all your outdoor needs
Silky KatanaBoy specifications
Blade Specifications (711-65 shown)
* Made from Premium Proprietary Japanese steel, results in ideal blend of tooth hardness & blade flexibility.
* KatanaBoy blades can be resharpened
Shoulder Bag Included
The KatanaBoy comes with a sturdy, nylon shoulder bag with Velcro fastening & pocket for replacement blades.
Variety of Applications
The KatanaBoy series folding saws are so versatile they can be used for landscaping, hiking, camping, trail maintenance, ATVing or general outdoor projects.
|710-65||403-50||711-65 - Replacement blade for 710-65||404-50 - Replacement blade for 403-50|
|New Professional Series||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Japanese Tooth Design||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Blade Length||650mm/25.6 in.||500mm/19.7 in.||650mm/25.6 in.||500mm/19.7 in.|
|Tooth Size||XL - 3.4 teeth per inch||XL - 4.2 teeth per inch||XL - 3.4 teeth per inch||XL - 4.2 teeth per inch|
|Cut Capacity||12.8 inches||9.9 inches||12.8 inches||9.9 inches|
|Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap Included||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Silky Professional BIGBOY 2000 Folding Saw XL Teeth
Silky GomBoy Professional Folding Saw 240mm Medium Teeth
Silky GomBoy Curve Professional Folding Saw 210mm, Large Teeth
Silky Professional BIGBOY 2000 Folding Saw Large Teeth
Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||GJG audio USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||46.30 x 4.30 x 1.20 inches||29.90 x 3.50 x 0.80 inches||19.80 x 2.60 x 1.00 inches||17.30 x 2.40 x 0.80 inches||30.00 x 2.70 x 0.80 inches||18.50 x 3.00 x 1.00 inches|
The Silky KatanaBoy is a two-handed, professional, heavy-duty folding saw with a 19-4/5 inch blade. Can easily compete with a chainsaw. Compared with the Katana, the legendary Japanese samurai sword, it is the largest folding saw on the market today. The long, well-balanced, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design provides extended working reach, faster cutting and handles large limbs and trunks with no effort. The non-slip, two-handed, rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Suitable for serious tasks like cutting large timber and tree trunks. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with a sturdy nylon shoulder bay with Velcro fastening and a pocket for replacement blades.