Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 14, 2018
The sticker book is a rip off. When I opened the small envelope and saw two sticker books inside, I was shocked. The book is 4"x6" and only has 4 pages of stickers. I could get a full size sticker book at the dollar store that would be a much better value for the money. The sticker book is a rip off for $ 1.99. I do no recommend, a total waste of money, I returned them.
on July 27, 2017
Travel time - for the kids.. plane or car. Exactly the right thing! Quiet time while adults talk & drive.
Top Contributor: Woodworkingon September 7, 2017
It's a little bitty sticker book for little bitty kids.
on December 16, 2014
These are small...smaller than you might be expecting but I bought them for a plane ride I am about to take with my 16 month old and I think they are going to work perfect to keep her entertained for awhile on the flight. I am happy they are small as it means I can fit more toys in my carry on.
on March 12, 2018
it is a tiny little book not what I thought it was. not useful
on February 7, 2017
It isn't probably my fault for not reading the dimensions, but this book is TINY. :(
My daughter was not impressed
on May 16, 2014
This whole line of books is quite cute. And, a decent time passer when waiting anywhere with a toddler. However, the stickers are so "papery" that they are hard to remove from the glossy pages. So, they can't be reused too long.
on September 14, 2016
Great for toddler to do by self. Small book, keeps kid busy for a few.
on October 10, 2012
I purchased 4 of these books for my 2 1/2 year old before a plane trip. She loved sticking the stickers all over the pages. They kept her occupied for quite a while & we ended up coming home without even opening 2 of the books! Now I keep them in my car. They are great for when we're running errands or to keep her busy when we are waiting in the dr's office, etc.
on July 14, 2010
Bought 3 of these books for a recent plane trip with my 2 1/2 yr old son along with a travel tray. The books are smaller than I expected, but perfect size for carry on bag and toddler hands/lap. When you take the staples out of the book they have a 2 page "scene" to place all the stickers, and it is laminated so the stickers can be removed and placed again. Kept my son occupied for periods of time on the plane. Since I ordered with other items and got free shipping, I think the $1.50 for each one was a fair price.