|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.6 x 5.5 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||#NA|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
CHALK MARKERS, Best 8 Pack Set of Bold Vibrant Colors by SillySticks, Erasable from Glass, Plastic, Mirrors, Metal, Whiteboards, Chalkboards, Perfect for Teachers, Kids and Moms, Nontoxic and Odorless, Enhance Your Arts and Crafts Projects Now!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SillySticks chalk markers are the best and most fun way to write on non-porous surfaces. SillySticks unique liquid formulation allows them to write smoothly and easily like a marker on glass, plastic, mirrors, windows, whitebaords, bistro boards, metal, chalkboard stickers, chalkboard contact paper, and other non-porous surfaces (**PLEASE see disclaimer below for use on Chalkboard Paint)
- Includes an 8 Pack set of bold bright vibrant colors. Offices, makes your projects stand out. Businesses, use SillySticks on your bistro boards, menu boards, windows, mirrors, etc.
- Teachers love using SillySticks in their school classroom. No more messy chalk on those chalkboards or blackboards. Arts and crafts time with their kids becomes engaging and fun. Since SillySticks are easily erasable off non-porous surfaces, cleanup is a breeze.
- Moms love SillySticks because they are non-toxic and odorless, they remove easily with water or ammonia-based cleaner, and provide hours of fun for kids over 3.
- WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: "I love these markers...the colors of these SillySticks are so vibrant!" "As a teacher, my students love these!" "I liked them so much that I ordered another set so I would have a backup!" See why customers are raving about SillySticks Liquid Chalk Markers!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SillySticks Chalk markers are a unique and fun way to write on multiple non-porous surfaces like windows, mirrors, glass, plastic, chalkboards*, whiteboards, and LED boards.They are like a paint pen, but they are not permanent. (*however, when used on chalkboard painted surfaces, they can leave a permanent “shadowing”).
SillySticks write smooth like a marker and there's no dust like chalk! Fun for kids of all ages over 3, they unleash creativity and fun for any project. They wipe off easily with water or ammonia-based cleaner. They are also odorless and are nontoxic---which gives moms and teachers peace of mind!Your pack of SillySticks contains 8 bright, bold colors, so you'll always have the right color on hand. SillySticks Are So Fun and Easy To Use--Just shake the marker pen, Depress the tip several times until the flow of color reaches the tip, Have fun being creative! So, buy yours today--and you don't have to share because we have some great discounts on multiple pack purchases. See discounts above! **SILLYSTICKS ARE NOT TO BE USED ON CHALKBOARDS OR SURFACES THAT ARE POROUS. FOR EXAMPLE, SURFACES SUCH AS WOOD OR DRYWALL THAT ARE PAINTED WITH CHALKBOARD PAINT ARE POROUS. IF YOU TRY TO ERASE YOUR SILLYSTICKS FROM THESE SURFACES, IT CAN LEAVE A SHADOWING, WHICH CAN BE PERMANENT.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're bright bold colors, easy to prime (seen a comment about that when I bought them, I am not sure what happened with that lady but mine were easy, I had 2-3 that took a bit longer but it sure didn't ruin the tip)
The people are very nice, they wrote me a nice email after purchase.
As for the "shadowing" they say may happen when you erase the board. I use baby wipes to erase the board and then a clean dry cloth to wipe it off. There was absolutely no shadowing when using that method. When using only a dry cloth, there was a bit of shadowing but nothing so obvious that one would really notice or complain about.
Super happy with these ones and I hope they come out with new colors :). I'm a silly stick customer for life.