Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baki..." and save 58% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.82 (51%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turn ANY pan into a non-stick surface and save time cleaning up! Use Silpat® instead for any baking recipe (sweet or savory) that calls for parchment paper; Silpat® replaces the need for butter, grease, oils, and sprays
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning
- Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat and has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world; Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified
- Mat measures 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"; Made for a 13" x 18” pan
- Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40° F to 482° F)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Original Non-Stick Baking Products
Silpat products are a must-have for all bakers. Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat. Since 1965, Sasa Demarle Inc. has been committed to improving your baking experience by introducing top quality products. Silpat products never need greasing and replace parchment paper. Using Silpat products saves time, money and reduces waste in our environment.
Silpat products are great for working with sticky materials such as gooey batter, taffy, caramel, doughs and anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat.
Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mats are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone. Silpat products are completely food safe. Our products are FDA, NSF and Kosher certified.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat - 2 Pack
Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat, 16.5-Inch by 24.5-Inch
Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch (2 pack)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Velesco||Velesco||design stores||design stores|
This 11.6 x 16.5-inch half-sheet size baking mat will turn your pan into a non-stick surface. Silpat is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey dough, taffy, caramel, or anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there is no more sticky mess on your pans! Silpat never needs greasing, which saves both time and money. Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe that calls for parchment paper. Utilizing Silpat products saves time, money and creates less waste for our environment. It is ideal for use when creating Danish pastries, baking biscuits, working with sugar and all sugary and salted preparations. Silpat Non-Stick Mats are made of fiberglass and silicone, and can be used thousands of times. Life of product varies--lasts 2,000 to 3,000 uses depending on use and care. Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified. Can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees C to 250 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 482 degrees F). Do not cut the Silpat as the fiberglass mesh particles might migrate into the food. Made in France. Silpat is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Silpat liners are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone and are completely food safe. Nothing sticks to Silpat!
Sasa Demarle Inc. was founded in 1965 by M. Guy Demarle in Northern France. Mr. Demarle was an experienced baker who was seeking a better way to make baguette bread with forms using non-stick silicone coatings. He went on to invent the first non-stick baguette baking trays or filets, as they are known in France. A few years later, Mr. Demarle also went on to invent and create the original Silpat and is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Since then, we continue to strive for improvements in non-stick products for the baking, patisserie and food-service industries.
From the Manufacturer
Silpat nonstick baking sheets are made of woven glass coated with food-standard silicone. Used daily by professionals, the sheets offer multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. They're also easy to clean--simply wipe them off using hot water and dish soap. Store them by either rolling them up or keeping them flat. Do not cut Silpat baking sheets with metal, but with DeMarle's Exoglass cutters or knives. Silpat baking sheets replace parchment paper, and are heat-resistant up to 480 degrees F. The Silpat makes any baking sheet nonstick--no greasing necessary. The baking sheets are made in France.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are better options for them to use in non stick items like this and rolling pins, but for some reason for now, they choose to only use silicone. I would love these mats and rolling pins to be made out of Kaiser Bakeware's coating KAIRAMIC® Nonstick. Now that stuff is nice ! And personally, I don't need things to be flexible like silicone offers. I did extensive research on it, and it is non toxic for sure.
***EDIT, I MUST POINT OUT THAT I DO NOT WORK FOR KAISER BAKEWARE. SOMEONE POINTED OUT THAT MY REVIEW MADE IT SOUND LIKE I DO. (thanks), BUT I DO NOT. I AM JUST A SELF AWARE, HEALTH CONSCIOUS PERSON, AND FOUND THE NON STICK MATERIAL KAISER INVENTED FOR A LINE OF THEIR "PLUS" PRODUCTS IS INDEED VERY SAFE AND HIGH QUALITY TOO***
*** I DO NOT INDORSE, WORK FOR OR BACK ANY PRODUCT BY ANYONE. I AM SELF EMPLOYED***
Also, a chunk of the silicone has mysteriously vanished from the orange border exposing the fiberglass.
I will be returning all three.
I purchased the home friendly, half sheet pan size for my home kitchen in 2009 and not surprisingly, they are still practically brand new after eight years of use. Not a scratch or tear in them. Cookies, galettes, crisps, tuiles, etc., bake to scrumptious, golden brown perfection every single time. The best part, they slip off like a breeze, without so much as a hiccup. The two attached photos are of a Rustic Peach and Dried Cherry Galette with an Orange, Walnut Crust before and after oven baking. How long these baking mats last is fully dependent on how well the mats are taken care of, and if they are being used as intended.
Some TIPS for Maximum Performance:
1. DO NOT cut on them; after baking, transfer your baked goods onto to a cutting board or an alternate surface before cutting.
2. Also, DO NOT poke at the mats with any sharp objects. Any imperfection or tear on them will eventually diminish their nonstick properties over time.
3. To clean: first, I always wipe off crumbs or baked on debris on the mats with a clean kitchen cloth; after that, I prefer to wash the mats by hand with a non-abrasive sponge and warm soapy water. I never put mine in the dishwasher. Authentic, French made Silpats can withstand vigorous activity but the more tender and careful the user is with the mats, the longer the mats will last.
4. I do not recommend that one large mat be cut into smaller pieces to accommodate small, individual baked goods. In my experience, I find it best that the mats always be used as one large piece holding multiple or dozens of baked items. Alternately, you should purchase an already small sized piece that was made small during manufacturing, if you want a smaller size.
5. When not in use, ensure baking mats are completely dry, (you can stack them in multiple layers) then lay down flat on a sheet pan to store away. Do not place any heavy, rough, or blunt objects on them while in storing.
Most recent customer reviews
Not sure if counterfeit or crap but it ruined a brand new baking sheet.Read more