Other Sellers on Amazon
Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8 x 16-1/2
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Turn any pan into a non-stick surface and save time cleaning up
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking
- Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat and has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world
- Mat measures 11-5/8" x 16-1/2", made for a 13" x 18" pan
- Freezer, microwave, and oven-safe, can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees c to 250 degrees c (-40 degrees f to 500 degrees f)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Original Non-Stick Baking Mat
Silpat products are a must-have for all bakers. Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat. Since 1965, Sasa Demarle Inc. has been committed to improving your baking experience by introducing top quality products.
Silpat products never need greasing and replace parchment paper. Using Silpat products saves time, money and reduces waste in our environment.
Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning.
Turns Any Surface Into a Non-Stick Surface!
Silpat products are great for working with sticky materials such as gooey batter, taffy, caramel, doughs and anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat.
Silpat has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world.
Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone.
Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40° F to 500° F).
Silpat replaces the waste of parchment paper and the needs for grease, butter and oil sprays.
- Professional results for the home
- Healthy and fast preparation: No greasing needed
- Reduces waste in our environment: Replaces the need for parchment paper
- Easy to cook: Even and perfect cooking results
- Easy to release
- Easy to clean: Rinse with soapy hot water after use and lay flat or hang to dry
- Easy to store: Lay flat or roll to store
- Uniquely made with fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 4
AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 3
GRIDMANN Pro Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 2 Non-Stick Half Sheet (16-1/2" x 11-5/8") Food Safe Tray Pan Liners
Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mix Wholesale||Velesco|
Silpat nonstick silicone baking mat 11.6" x 16.5", use Silpat instead for any baking recipe (sweet or savory) that calls for parchment paper, Silpat replaces the need for butter, grease, oils, and sprays, Silpat products conform to us regulations on food grade silicone, and are nsf, and kosher certified.
From the Manufacturer
Silpat nonstick baking sheets are made of woven glass coated with food-standard silicone. Used daily by professionals, the sheets offer multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. They're also easy to clean--simply wipe them off using hot water and dish soap. Store them by either rolling them up or keeping them flat. Do not cut Silpat baking sheets with metal, but with DeMarle's Exoglass cutters or knives. Silpat baking sheets replace parchment paper, and are heat-resistant up to 480 degrees F. The Silpat makes any baking sheet nonstick--no greasing necessary. The baking sheets are made in France.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product I received was wrapped in brown packing paper and has a knock off website listed on it. "Bakedeco.com"- see photo. I'm returning. BUYER BEWARE.
Top reviews from other countries
Signs of a fake:
- wrapped in plastic film and rolled into a cardboard sleeve
- edges are completely flat and feel rough when you run a finger over them (because the fibreglass strands are not fully encased)
- fibreglass strands are crooked. The strands themselves are not tightly woven, and the grid formation is not completely straight
- the logo and lettering is shiny. The letters are clearly printed on top of the silicone. They also have very crisp edges
Be sure to inspect what you receive!! Overall, the fakes look quite good, and I might’ve been duped if I didn’t have an authentic one to compare them with.
It is the top of the range.
Any pro or serious baker must have it.