Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2013
Some covers are very hard to install on devices like tablets. But this was very easy. The front and back simply snap together with your ipod in the middle. It will provide excellent protection against scratches and wear-and-tear but doesn't provide any drop or spill protection. Overall it does what it is supposed to.
on September 17, 2014
I bought the older version of this product. The earlier version was built better. The quality difference is very noticeable. The metal part in the earlier version is thicker and sturdy the the current one.

Also, the color selection in the past was much better. They may have multiple colors in the website but the availability is a joke.

Also, it doesn't look as good as the picture. In this picture it looks like brushed stainless steel, the really looks like cheap gray paint.

Nevertheless and I got to admit that, to protect your iPod classic, you will not fiend anything better out there.
on November 2, 2016
It does not fit my ipod. I have a classic but it is really thick and this one is for the thinner ipod classics. They should note that before in the description.
on March 21, 2017
Worked perfect, saved a bunch.
on March 2, 2014
This case is clear in the back and has an aluminum front. Let me say this upfront, this thing isn't quality. Within a week, the aluminum front became unglued with virtually no pressure or force applied. I have kept the case because it has been hard to find one to fit my 7th Gen 160 GB classic iPod. Plus, the clear, hard part of the case still work. I'm just disappointed the aluminum came off with the price point.
on November 5, 2015
They claimed it fit the iPod classic 160gig that was a lie.
on April 14, 2014
Before I bought this product, my iPod was naked. I was ashamed to show my new iPod to my friends. It was like peeing in a urinal with the guy next to you staring at your junk. It was just embarrassing, so I did what any person would do, and I put some damn clothes on my iPod and bought this case. Not only is the front shiny, but it has holes for the buttons and even for the slide lock, headphone port and charging port! I mean how sweet is that? Buy this case and I promise you, it will satisfy you in ways you would never think possible.
on March 31, 2015
The Silver Apple iPod Classic Hard Cases with Aluminum Plating 80gb 120gb 160gb does not fit my iPod properly. They case is nice, however, I cannot close my iPod in the case completely shut. It has a 1/4" inch gap of space in between the cover of the case and the bottom of the case. The case can close shut without an iPod in it completely. Although the case look good and is sturdy, the fit is no good.
on August 30, 2017
A+
on September 8, 2014
I haven't had any issues with this ipod classic case. It hasn't "cut" my finger like others have mentioned. I love the clear back, it shows off the classic look of the ipod, rather than covering it with a case. The silver front matches the silver of the ipod almost to a T. You'd really only notice it if you want a "100% match". I love this case, just what I wanted.