3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Silver Brush black Velvet Voyage 4 Pc Travel Brush Set
|Price:||$105.33 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Black velvet Voyage travel brush series 3100St size 2
- Black velvet Voyage travel brush series 3100St size 4
- Black velvet Voyage travel brush series 3100St size 6
- Black velvet Voyage travel brush series 3100St size 8
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A complete selection of four sizes of black velvet Voyage travel brushes. Superb quality watercolor brushes of pure Kazan Squirrel hair and black synthetic filaments. Black velvet holds lots of color and releases it uniformly. Attractive black and gold tone brushes, close for travel and open and assemble for plein air painting and quick sketching.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I found this set at a great price also, less than half the retail price for some reason, sold and shipped by Amazon.
A minor issue is that the lettering came off after a few uses. I'm thinking of it as a feature now though. I called Silver Brush about the lettering when I noticed it. Ed answered the phone and mentioned a few customers saw the same. I worried that I might have purchased a knock-off product but after a few questions, Ed was sure that I had their brushes. So, that was a great experience actually -- I talked to a competent, friendly person, and had all concerns addressed.
I used an acrylic pen after all, adding the brush size to the cover/handle. Works great, looks cool.