Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on May 22, 2011
I purchased five containers of glitter just to be on the safe side and was glad i did! You have to experiment on how to get the glitter to stick to the ceiling and best results were, the ketchup bottle (glitter gun). They also sale the gun at Bed Bath & Beyond for a little lesser price. The only cons are slinging the glitter up onto the ceiling which is a good arm exercise and glitter being more on the floor than on the ceiling. I will suggest that you have another person working with you to paint the ceiling and you go right behind to sling the glitter up there, its faster and will ensure that the glitter will stick. So five containers was what I needed for obtaining the best results to my liking. Pictures will be up soon!
on October 19, 2009
Love this glitter! I purchased the white and silver and mixed both together for an even better look! My walls came out great! Just wished I would have checked for the products at Home Depot first (instead of Lowes), because they had it in stock and I could have avoided paying the shipping!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.