Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on February 13, 2014
I struggle to find jeans that fit properly. They are too big in the waist, too low, too tight in the rear and thighs and these are PERFECT. I wear a size 8 in most jeans and I probably could have ordered a 29 waist, but didn't want to chance the dreaded "muffin-top" so the 30's are just right. They are great with boots or heels, just a little too long for flats. I will be ordering another pair in 32 length so I can wear them with flats. I am 5' 7" and 140 lbs.
on September 21, 2016
These are lovely to look at but the sizing is way off. I ordered my usual size and these fit MUCH smaller than expected in the crotch and waist. This is after I went to the Silver jeans website and read up on their brand sizing and styles to select the style that fit my body shape. Amazon made the return easy, but for the price (roughly $100) I won't order Silver jeans again.
on April 7, 2016
So this is the third pair of these exact jeans I have bought (other two were purchased in a retail store and i have worn them out as they are my favorite jeans). So i was really excited to find the exact pair online after a desperate search. except... one of the legs on this pair is sewn crooked. the inseam keeps shifting forward on only one leg (by a couple inches at the hem). it's really annoying! When you fold them you can tell it's sewn wrong. i feel like i received "seconds" yet i paid full price. I am very disappointed. Otherwise the waist and hips fit exactly as my old pairs do. :( last time i will order clothes from amazon.
on February 14, 2016
The description says "curvy". That is a typo, these jeans do not fit a curvy figure at all. If you are curvy, you need to order the "Suki" line of Silver Jeans not the "Aiko" line. Silver's Suki jeans fit me great, but these Aiko jeans left a gigantic gap at the waist. Note the review that says these jeans fit a "boyish" figure.
on May 6, 2014
I have somewhat of a boy shape with a butt and these fit perfectly. I love that they aren't too stretchy. Some of the jeans these days are way too stretchy. I bought a 26 and I am 5'5" 118 lbs.
on June 28, 2013
I like silver jeans a lot. I feel I have a bit of a "straight" figure and I have a really hard time finding jeans that work for me. My hips are small and my waist is just pretty much the same size as them. These jeans help give me a bit of a curvy appearance. They are very comfortable although not as comfortable as another pair of Silver Jeans I own. However, those are light jeans and are meant to look a little more broken in. These are dark and look a little dressier. I prefer these for casual Friday at work because I still look a bit polished. I will buy more Silver jeans for sure!
on December 16, 2013
Love these jeans! Fit is great & get lots of complements when I wear them.
on January 26, 2017
I paid a lot for these and there wasn't even an option to shorten the length
on October 8, 2014
I liked these but I thought they ran small and short. Returned them.
on February 26, 2013
The stitching detail is stylish and unique. The mid-rise means you can sit or bend without exposing too much skin. They are comfortable, with some stretch but at the end of the day they are not baggy. I love these! They are appropriate for someone who is young-at-heart but not necessarily young in number.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.