Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on July 5, 2012
I love how these chains are made,they do not kink, and the clasp is also well made. The length is perfect. I wear them to work or church. It really makes your outfit look elegant. I wish there was a bracelet to go with the chain. but by themselves they do just right.
on February 1, 2013
It's rare that you find people who not only want to make things RIGHT, but they want to go Beyond anyone's expectations of what an Amazon Seller would EVER do! Michael at "Great Jewelry Company" is a Wonderful person and Business Man you will WANT to buy From!

PLEASE believe me when I say I was overwhelmed with his Customer Service and his Products. Give this Guy/Company a chance to fulfill what your looking for and you will be as HAPPY as I am for how I was treated! And if you think this is a FAKE review, well...your wrong. I am a 1st time Buyer and I will be a Lifetime Customer...Sam A.
on January 31, 2014
This item's description says over and over it's silver-plated, but not what the material under the plating is. It's copper, and if you wear this for more than twenty minutes in hot weather, your neck will become stained green. The copper stains on the skin are hard to scrub off, too.

Even worse, the silver plating wore off very quickly, so now I've got a straight-up copper chain.

I don't recommend this product.
on February 27, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for the wife. she loved it and it is very good quality. I would buy it again.
on July 2, 2017
Very good bargain
on January 30, 2013
This is a beautiful necklace. I plan to do all my shopping for gifts to give to My 4 children 11grandchildren, and 3Great Grandchildren being disabled My shopping was limited. Now I can shop for unlimited items and know they are of good quality. Thank you. God bless you .
on July 31, 2012
I was on this site looking for a chain necklace for this tiny gun pendant I bought, and I kinda clicked this too soon. (Can you blame me though? Great prize!) However, I bought to wear it myself and I was expecting it to be a bit bigger, and definitely manlier but it's clearly for girls and girls only... For any guys out there who are like me and read the reviews: This is for GIRLS. It's really pretty though.
on December 3, 2012
I bought it because of good reviews, but after using it that is another story.

The chain has heavy nickel smell and change to yellowish after a week. I brought two and stuck with them. Couldn't make a gift because of its quality.

Aside from that the shipping is more than the necklace. I would not buy anything amazon with such high shipping cost than the product again. Those are just knock off bad quality junk. What a waste of ten buck. I should have invest into those $20 buck ones. At least those would be more promising and last without wasting money and time like this.
on July 5, 2015
This is a really pretty chain and seems pretty sturdy. My problem is that I got a bad rash after wearing it for a few days. Yes it was the chain because when I took it off, the rash got better. I don't have sensitive skin and this was the first time I got a rash from jewelery. I'm very disappointed because, like I said, it's a pretty chain.
on December 10, 2014
Well crafted and very attractive, these chains have quality beyond what the price would suggest. The clasps are easy to manipulate and seem secure. If the silver plating lasts the test of time. they would constitute an amazing bargain. I have mated these chains with inexpensive gemstones and pendant findings to make gifts that look expensive but aren't. Recommended.