- File Size: 3801 KB
- Print Length: 316 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tracy Sharp; 1 edition (October 4, 2017)
- Publication Date: October 4, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0765T4Z5Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#684,136 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1282 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Vampires
- #1341 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- #1341 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Vampires
Silver and Shadows: A Fast-Paced Urban Fantasy (Halfmoon Investigations Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While it didn't end with a traditional cliffhanger, it did leave off in a way so that you know there's going to be a second book...which I hope will be soon. :)
The grammar nazi's out there are going to have some problems with this one. I have to admit that it could have used a better editing. I don't consider myself very "grammar savvy" but I found well over a dozen mistakes...everything from misspelled words, wrong words (for example: except instead of accept and Ray instead of Rae) to hanging words. There were a couple of places that I had to go back and re-read to understand. That being said, I really did find the story entertaining enough to overlook the mistakes and keep reading.
For those who want to know: This one has language and violence.
I received as complementary copy of this book and love to give honest reviews.