Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 239 reviews
on November 5, 2014
I love the many colors these watches come in. But, as others have said, the batteries do not last long. I probably have 15 of these watches and half of them are not working. I had a lime green watch and I wanted a green, green watch so I ordered one. What I got was another lime green watch. I think these watches are cool and I will probably continue to buy colors I don't have. But I wish they would improve the battery problem, I don't think my red watch lasted a month. And pay a little more attention and send the correct color of watch. I would give these watches 5 stars if they didn't have these issues, they're lucky because I am being generous with 3 stars.
on May 20, 2014
I have about 25 of these brightly colored watches in a myriad of colors. I match them to my nail polish and enjoy the smiles they invoke. But I have also found that these Geneva silicone watches have a v-e-r-y short life span. My orange ones often do not last more than a week -- one did not survive an hour. The white ones seem to last the longest. I doubt it has anything to do with what color the watches are, but coincidentally, that has been my observation. I have not found a way to replace the batteries as the backs are sealed. These are inexpensive and through Amazon Prime, delivered quickly, but do not buy one expecting to wear it as your primary watch for a long time. But as costume jewelry--they're fun.
on February 17, 2011
This is a great watch for the price. I orginally purchased this same Geneva watch in white. I loved it so much that I then purchased it in two more colors, black and red. This is a "true" red color, versus tinted in orange or rust. The large face is easy to read and the trim in CZ stones is very nice. It looks like the more expensive watches you can get in the department stores. Actually, I liked the look of this watch more than the ones I saw in the stores. The band is very comfortable and it can fit a small or large wrist. I have a small wrist, and it was very easy to trim the watch band to make it fit just right. I paid $8.99 for the watch and only $2.95 for shipping, making the total cost be $11.94! At that price, a person just can't go wrong.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 24, 2013
This is my second watch I have ordered and one more on the way I really like all the colors to choose from I have the white and am waiting for the royal blue .The watch itself works great so far none of the Rhinestones fell out and the price is so inexpensive I will probably order more for my friends.
on July 14, 2013
This watch is really nice, and you can't beat the price. I bought it to keep time on the SAT because you need a non-digital watch, however; now a wear it because it is a really cute watch. I do agree that the strap is too long although I have small wrists. I dropped it once, and the plastic piece on front flew off. It stopped,and I was really worried, but I popped the back off and pushed in the battery and then reset it and it has been ticking ever since. Speaking of the battery, some people said they had problems with the battery, I didn't have any problems with it, heck, the battery is still working and it has been 8 months since I bought it. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
I adore these watches from Geneva!--I have several in different colors, like this red one--changing the watches to go with whatever I've picked out to wear is fun for me--I love watches of all types, but it's just nice to be able to have some that coordinate so well with my apparel--they keep excellent time, too, not that that fact is incidental or anything!--but, watches are available by the tons, so a nice watch that works well is not hard to find these days--adding color and some bling to these Geneva watches,giving them such easily readable faces, then selling them at such a tremendously low price makes a good time piece not just affordable, but also makes it worth having more than one!
on June 4, 2013
This watch is pretty but the hands were loose which I decided to put up with and it was hard to change the time- seemed like the piece wasn't connected right...the little screw to change the time was loose and shortly fell right off. Because the band is flexible, the pin will pull out if you catch it on your sleeve. Because I only got it for wearing occasionally, I hardly used it and now it's not useable because it fell apart.
I tried to return it but the 'return window' is closed, and it would cost more to ship than I paid!! I would sure like a replacement but I can't get through Amazon's web to contact the seller Camper Haven directly. I won't buy another!!
on June 20, 2014
I purchased this watch in Red, White, and Yellow, they are Great! I wear them all the time and people always compliment them. The color most complimented so far is the red. I recently purchased this watch in Navy Blue and Black cant wait to receive them.
The price is great, the watches work great I have no problems with them. I have seen these watches in my local stores for as much as $15.00 to $ 25.00 so here the price for me is awesome. I would definitely recommend buying this watch. also they all came with an extra battery
on November 2, 2013
Piece of crap. My first time wearing it I looked down and noticed the second hand wasn't moving. The mechanisms inside must be faulty-- but you get what you pay for. It's a very cute accessory, but don't expect to keep the time with it.
on September 6, 2013
This bright red watch certainly makes a statement on my wrist. It gets a lot of attention and I imagine it will get more in the Christmas and Valentine's holidays. I use it as a pop of color and it does a great job. I like the fit and feel of the silicone band and the numbers are easy to read. The color is a bit more intense than pictured which makes the silver and rinestones show up even better. I got my order in just a couple of days as promised. I already have a Geneva watch so knew I was getting a good quality watch. I normally wear a 7 1/2 bracelet and this band fits well.