- Top Quality Material: Crafted from premium stainless steel with exquisite craftsmanship; feels solid, heavy and comfortable on your wrist (Not for curved edge or other special designed timepieces).
- Perfect Design: Adopts unique double button buckle and security folding clasp, firmly closed. Fashion brushed finish, stylish delicate, elegant and trendy looking
- Adjustable Band Length: Easy to resize the watch band, adjust the length to fit your wrist. Fits 5.5-8.27 inches (140-210mm) wrist.
- Easy Installation: Coming with spring bars and tool as gifts to made you install easily.
- 12 Months Hassle-Free Warranty: Please kindly contact us if got defective items, we take care of all quality-related issues with a replacement or refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All regular watches with straight lug ends and corresponding lug width (Not
for curved edge or other special designed timepieces).
Band length can be adjusted by a link remover tool(not included). The link
remover tool is available in our store. The Band has 6 links can be removed,
10mm/piece, so you can adjust the buckle to perfectly fit your wrist. Please
pay attention to the direction of the arrow on the band links when remove.
Assemble the spring bars to the both ends of the band then use the spring
bar tool(included) to lock into your watch's lugs.
Adopts unique double button buckles folding clasp, firmly closed, and
prevent loosen automatically.
Brushed Finish, Smooth Touch Feeling:
Outstanding bright excellent brushed matte finish, provides smooth touch
feeling. Adopts fashion color blocking design, stylish delicate, elegant and
Made of high-quality stainless steel to guarantee longtime use. Waterproof
and anti rust.
1. Material: Stainless Steel
2. Band length: 7.0" (180mm, adjustable)
3. Band width: 18mm/20mm/22mm/24mm
4. Band thickness: 3.5mm
4. Fits wrist: 5.5-8.27 inches(140-210mm)
5. Net weight: 2.9-3.7 ounces (83-105 grams)
1 x Stainless Steel Watchband (Watch not included)
1 x Spring pin/bar tool
4 x Spring Pins / Bars (for connecting to your watch)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.6 x 2.1 x 0.9 inches; 5.61 Ounces
- Item model number : 8541782168
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 12, 2018
- Manufacturer : Hstrap
- ASIN : B07JD6VPC7
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Hstrap|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why 4 stars, instead of less? The links on this band are solid and brushed evenly. Also, this clasp should be standard on all watch bands, it is that nice and secure.
UPDATE: 8/18/2018 After owning this band for a couple of months and hearing how great my watchband looks, I have to lift this rating to 5 stars. It has held up great and I can't stop staring at it! I have it on a Citizen Eco Dive Master (with the dark blue face and bezel). I like it better than my ordinary, ho-hum everybody has one, Rolex Oyster band. Thanks Amazon and thanks Hstrap. (Vostok? hmm).
1. The linkbreaker tool wasn’t the best, but it was functional. I used it to remove the first pin, but switched up to the better one in my watch repair kit for the rest.
2. The spring fork was pretty substandard, too. It’s really too small to use easily. I tried inserting the pins in the watch with it, decided life is too short for this, and switched to my serious one. Then, no problem.
3. No instructions. I already know how to pop links, but if this is a maiden voyage with watchbands you’ll save a lot of time by learning the fine points first.
1. Fit and finish are excellent and what I would expect in a much more expensive band.
2. The double-latch is particularly sweet. The foldover doesn’t just click in like an older Seiko band, it has a toggle latch. Then the safety clasp folds over. Unlike some reviewers I had no trouble with the latch malfunctioning, but I’ve only just installed the band. I can say that out of the box (speaking of which it was nicely packaged for shipping) the clasp is tight and solid with no slop in the mechanism. No clue how it holds up over time but if it lasts a year I’ve got my money’s worth.
3. The band is heavy. Some buyers might consider that a negative but I consider it a sign of substance and in my case the watch it fits is already a clunker.
4. There were no mars, burrs, or scratches on the brushed finish, and the link ends are well-finished, too.
5. Smooth underside and no pinching or hair pulling. I wear watches a bit loose and it’s extra-smooth inside. Feels good on the wrist.
6. Includes extra pins.
Overall I’m really pleased with the product. The toolkit is kind of flimsy but adequate if you have lots of time and don’t mind some frustration. I didn’t buy the band for the tools and didn’t deduct over them. I would suggest if you plan to fiddle with bands on more than this one occasion you get a basic $5-15 repair kit and pitch the spring bar and breaker tool that comes with the band. Not to say the tools don’t work - they do - but if you have your own it’s better, and I’m for sure not trying to discourage the seller from including the kit.
Another tip would be to remove your old band and measure the gap with vernier calipers BEFORE ordering. If you slap a ruler on it with the band still in you’re inviting error on band size, imho.
The links are held with directional pins so check the arrows on the inside. Push the pins out in the direction the arrow points and remember to replace them in the opposite direction. The link pins are actually a folded wire with one open end that spreads a tiny bit to latch the pin in place. The open end of the pin fits opposite the inscribed arrow on the link.
Another tip is to use bright light and some kind of magnification. I wear reading glasses but they aren’t strong enough for watch work so I have cheap flip-downs.
I didn’t time installing the band because I first tried the enclosed tools but for pinning the second end to the watch, measuring the band on my wrist, and removing 4 links the job was finished in 4.5 minutes.
An excellent product that I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Now, it does have a bit of a "cheap" feel to it. But it was $17. The only thing I'd say I wish it had were the rounded links on the lug end. Other than that, it seems just fine. Time will tell if it holds together or not, but if it doesn't...it was only $17 lol.