|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.6 x 9.5 x 6.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BB 412-3F+1R-Silverado|
Silverado Lift Kit 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD (Adjustable) 1 - 3 Inch Front 1 Inch Rear BIG BRAWNS Torsion Bar Lift Keys Rear Shock Extenders Lift Blocks and Extended U-Bolts
|Price:||$144.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits 2001 - 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500HD; 2000 - 2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD; 2000 - 2010 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- Premium torsion bar keys EXTREME strength and indexed for plenty of height
- 1-3" inch front suspension lift and 1 inch rear lift over stock
- Bolt-on' kit only takes a couple of hours to install; No modifications required
- Big Brawns suspension lift and leveling kits come with a lifetime guarantee and are the easiest, safest, and most affordable way to improve the look of your truck and make room for up to 33" tires
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Big Brawns lift kits are solid stage 1 suspension lifts at an unbeatable price. From premium lift components to ease of installation, our products maintain your factory ride and represent the best value in the US. Our 1-3 front suspension lift (adjustable) and 1" rear suspension lift for Silverado HD models gives you a more aggressive look and clears for up to 33" tires with NO cutting or trimming. All of our bolt on lift and leveling kits are easy to install and work with your existing factory suspension components. Shock extenders are included so that you can reuse your shocks. Installation only takes a couple of hours. Big Brawns kits are shipped fast with all necessary hardware and detailed instructions. Your purchase also comes with helpful customer service and a lifetime warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did use the rear blocks and front shock mounts. All components of this kit are quality parts, just beware if you install the new keys, you may require modifications to front suspension components to achieve good ride quality.