Silverback 60” In-Ground Basketball System with Adjustable-Height Tempered Glass Backboard and Pro-Style Breakaway Rim
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premier in-ground basketball goal offers the performance of gymnasium-style goal
- Anchor mounting offers the strength of concrete and the option to unbolt and move goal
- Tempered glass backboard and pro-style breakaway rim that flexes under pressure
- Powder-coated steel pole height adjusts from 7.5’ to 10’ with all-steel actuator.
- Product is backed by a 5-year limited warranty and includes backboard pad
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Silverback SB60, our premier in-ground basketball hoop, features a tempered glass backboard and powder-coated steel pole offering the performance of a gymnasium-style goal. This basketball goal offers a revolutionary anchor bolt mounting system allowing you the option to unbolt and relocate your system if you move homes. The SB60 uses a crank actuator to adjust the goal from the NBA and NCAA regulation height of 10 feet to safety-approved height of 7.5 feet. The SB54 comes complete with a backboard pad to offer protection during lay-ups and a break-away rim that flexes under pressure during a dunk. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty, the Silverback SB60 takes hoops to the next level.
- 5-year limited warranty
- Tempered glass reinforced backboard
- Concrete anchor system
- Powder-coated steel pole
- Pro-style breakaway rim
- Height adjustability actuator
- Includes backboard pads
- Pole pad included on 60-inch hoop; does not come with 54-inch hoop
- Backboard Dimensions:60” W x 33” H
- Glass:5/16” thick
- Full Goal Height Dimensions: 147” Tall (top of backboard at 10’)
- Rim Height Adjustability: 7.5’ to 10’ (in 6” increments)
- Shipping Weight: 198 lbs
- Overhang Underneath Goal:2.5’ (Distance from Backboard to the pole)
- Pole Size: 4” x 4”
- Rim: Medium-weight, pro-style flex rim
- Coating: Powder coating
Color: 60" Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BTW: there is almost no extra or unexpected vibrations or movement following the shots.
Would highly recommend!
1. Get your kids to dig hole and mix cement. = Free
2. Rent the lift for 4 hrs. = 25 bucks.
3. Have a friend help lift it and tighten bolts = six pack of cold ones.
If there was a con, I'd say the backboard is a little short compared to other systems but you'd probably spend more for that. It's a trivial matter unless you have a fence close by like I do. The ball can bounce from the top and go over more easily. But I have added a sports net to keep the ball going over the neighbors yard. I'd also like to say that the instructions recommend keeping the base level to the court. However, we failed to do this and my anchor base is 4 inches below the level of the court. It has no effect on the pole or play just in case you also make this miscalculation. The court had enough height to reach the 10 foot height even with the pole placed 4 inches below court level.
This was a great purchase and I highly recommend this court.
However, the shake/wobble on this goal is unacceptable for a rim in this price point. I followed installation instructions perfectly, but when my 7 year old daughter plays on this rim it wobbles like Shaq just dunked on it. That's why I give it 3 stars. It looks great when no one is playing on it and it would be 5 stars if the wobble flaw were to be fixed/addressed. In short, the issue is a functional one, the bracing that attaches to the pole is weak and allows the heavy backboard assembly to move around too much. You can't tighten the screws all of the way on the unit so it can be operational when adjusting height. You leave the screws and bolt loose to allow for moving the unit up and down and the wobble remains.
I hope that the manufacturer addresses this issue soon with some sort of kit to fix the shake.
Most recent customer reviews
I ordered this basketball system on June 11th and was scheduled to be delivered on June 16th, but...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway