|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 5.5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||ATKMAC1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||3|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.52 shipping
Silverhill Tools ATKMAC1 Basic Tool Kit for iDevice and Mac Computers
|Price:||$11.02 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes tools necessary for many Macintosh/apple computers
- Made of high quality chrome Vanadium (CRV-6150) hardened steel
- Includes 5 screwdrivers: Pentalobe sizes 1, 5, and 6. Phillips Size 000. Flat Head
- Includes 5 L keys: T6, T8, T10, T15, T20 Torx. Sizes 8 through 20 have the hole in the tip (Tamper Resistant).
- Includes: 2 plastic spudgers, 1 metal spudger, 1 suction cup and convenient velcro carry pouch.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I doubt I'll ever use each of the tools, but the ones I needed came through very well.
The only one screwdriver that can fit is helplessly short and too fragile to use. All the tools feel more like toys for kids, not for decent repairing usage. Definitely not worth the money. I returned it and it wasted my time...
Would recommend buying your tools in just any good hardware store.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Missing a size to work on Apple computer (what this kit is supposed to be for). Had to order additional tools from another vendor.Published 4 months ago by DawnTime
none of the received tools helped me to remove the screws of my My Macbook... pissed off!Published 14 months ago by BIGOT
Use these all the time. Would like the plastic tools to be sturdier but they are plenty functional.Published 17 months ago by aliensoup