- EXPANDABLE: the ‘Silverlake’ carry-on luggage has a large main compartment that expands up to 2 inches, maximizing space and packing flexibility
- COMBINATION LOCK: mounted combination lock for extra security
- FULLY FEATURED INTERIOR: 2 zippered accessory pockets, criss-cross elastic tie down straps, and a zippered divider that creates 2 packing compartments for packing convenience
- SPINNER WHEELS: 4 spinner wheels that rotate 360 degrees for incredible maneuverability and mobility
- MODERN DESIGN: easy grab top handle, push button, self-locking, heavy duty handle system, and your choice of color provide ultimate comfort and style
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The CalPak ‘Silverlake’ expandable, hardsided carry-on suitcase is lightweight yet durable. This carry-on features a large main compartment, dual-tie belt, a side mounted combination lock, a self-locking retractable handle system, and 4 spinner wheels that rotate 360-degrees for easy maneuvering.
The fully lined interior features: a large zippered mesh pocket for small items such as electronics, accessories, or delicate items, a small zippered accessories pocket, criss-cross elastic tie down straps to keep your items secure, and a fully zippered divider that creates two separate compartments for added organization.
The large main compartment expands up to 2 inches for extra packing capacity: perfect for when you come back with more than you left with!
It’s the luggage that has everything you need, available in 6 different eye-catching colors: black, blue, pink, purple, silver, and wine
- Carry-On- 20” x 13” x 9” + 2.”
All dimensions are approximate and do not include external components such as wheels, feet, or handles. "
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 13 x 21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B011XWOBXU
- Item model number: LSV1020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 29, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best luggage I've ever bought. No matter how much I try to squeeze into it, there is always more room. I took it on a 7 week trip to Europe and am very pleased with it.
Today, after my 3rd trip, I give it two starts because the lining started to tear. I've never had that happen before. It means that they did not use a fabric with enough strength to support the outside. I would like an exchange. I don't want to return it but it is not holding up to normal wear and tear. Please have a co rep contact me so I can do this.