Silverquine Pet Wound & Itch Care | Dogs, Cats, Horses, Skin & Coat Care, Hydrogel Liquid Bandage, Healing on Cuts, Hot Spot, Burns, Skin Irritation, for Relief & Treatment, Vet Recommended 1.5OZ
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
- 🐶ADVANCED PATENTED FORMULA: Features a silver based hyrdo gel that clings to the affected area for effective treatment and optimal hydration. It provides wound, coat & skin care treatment for parasites, bacteria, and microorganisms that thrive on hotspots, open wounds, burns, scratches, ringworm, fungus, and pressure sores. Additionally, it provides relief for itching & dry skin.
- 🐱ACCELERATED HEALING: Silverquine provides constant & immediate moisture to minimize scabbing & scarring. It is a highly effective, long-lasting formula, a single application can provide treatment for 24 to 72 hrs. It won't stick to wound skin or hair. It is easy to clean, & remove dressing. It provides a soothing and cooling effect when applied which relieves stinging & burning to reduce pain. NOT an antibiotic, so there's no risk of creating resistance or complications.
- 🐎NON TOXIC, SAFE, TO USE ON ALL ANIMALS & DRESSINGS: Completely safe if licked or ingested by your pet. Can be used on the external skin & coat of dogs, cats, kittens, puppies, rabbits, horses, birds, reptiles, guinea pigs, chickens, cattle, puppies, equine, and all other exotic pets. Also with socks, booties, cones, bandages, collar protectors, paws, & tail, nose dressings. Perfect for animals of any size, small, medium, large.
- 🐇NO HARMFUL INTERACTIONS: With flea collars, lice or tick medicine, mite medication, medicated wash spraying, or wound wash spray treatment, antihistamines, allergy meds, or antibiotics making it perfect for cats, dogs, horses, and any other pet or competition animal! Safe to use during competition.
- 🐨MUST HAVE PET FIRST AID TREATMENT: FDA cleared patented technology, is made and tested in the USA, and is veterinary approved medical grade. You can trust that this product is a reliable solution for your pet's first aid needs, whether at home or on the go. Perfect for big or small animals including: dogs, cats, horses, farm animals, and all exotic animals.
Customer ratings by feature
Silverquine® Advanced Antibacterial Hydrogel Wound And Skin Care for pets is a multi-purpose antiseptic gel that helps protect damaged skin from infection and assist in the protection and healing of Minor Cuts Lacerations, Abrasions, 1st and 2nd Degree Burns, Skin Irritations, cuts, open blisters, abrasions, scratches, insect bites, stings, pressure sores. Silverquine® Hydrogel is safe for use, non-toxic and easy to apply. Silverquine® Hydrogel uses a patented Hybrid Silver Nano-Particle Technology that combats and control the growth of infection in wounds and dressings. Silverquine® Hydrogel was evaluated in standardized testing to demonstrate the elimination or reduction of common infection microorganisms such as Staph Aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, Candida Albicans and Aspergillus Niger (USP-51). Silverquine® translucent gel contains no irritating sulfates, will not sting or harm new granulated tissue. Silverquine® will not adhere to wound surface and will promotes healing while providing a soothing cooling effect to the affected area.
- Package Dimensions : 5.59 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches; 1.5 Ounces
- Item model number : SW15OZ
- Date First Available : August 2, 2015
- Manufacturer : Silverquine
- ASIN : B0139U1HLI
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,253 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside would be having to cover the site. However, we found that the product worked even without covering it. Just make sure your pet isn't licking it off!