|Brand Name||SilverStone Technology|
|Item model number||TJ08B-E|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 8.2 x 14.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 8.2 x 14.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Silverstone Tek Micro-ATX Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX Mid Tower Computer Case with Aluminum Front Panel and Steel Body TJ08B-E - Black
|Price:||$104.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes one 180mm Air Penetrator fan for positive pressure cooling
- Removable motherboard tray and top panel
- Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
- Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
- Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Impressive storage capacity up to five 3.5" hard drives and one 2.5" drive
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Silverstone Tek Micro-ATX Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX Mid Tower Computer Case with Aluminum Front Panel and Steel Body TJ08B-E - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$11.99||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||14.7 inches x 15.2 inches x 8.2 inches||14.9 inches x 17.5 inches x 7.9 inches||14.7 inches x 15.75 inches x 7.9 inches||15.5 inches x 19.3 inches x 8.3 inches|
|Item Weight||15 pounds||9.5 pounds||14 pounds||22 pounds|
|Material||Aluminum||Unspecified||plastic with aluminum accent||Steel|
|Supported Motherboard||Information not provided||ATX||Information not provided||Micro-ATX|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Watch power supply size and the depth of any optical drive. I put standard size in for both and it was a tight fit for the power cables so if you go over you may have reliability issues with the power connectors on a modular power supply... (PS you have to take the top of the case off to get the power supply in.. not something readily apparent from the instructions... it's fiddly but not a problem once you realize how it fits together).
2. I didn't see this in the reviews I read, but also realize you can't order any memory modules with pimped out heat spreaders on them if they are over a certain height (55mm I think) they block the drive cage. You can mount a drive in the bottom "floppy" drive bay, but it isn't a clean fit and it is not acoustically isolated from the rest of the case like the cage is (it is too wide so extra rubber spacers are helpful).
3. Cable routing is a bit of a mess so just be ok with it (see previous comment on this *not* being a full size case)...
Only real con is that one of the two front USB 3.0 connections does not work for some reason. Not enough of an issue to return the case for, but still a bit annoying (Reason one star was taken off). Otherwise the build quality inside and out is good and matches the price.
Fan noise was minimal as well...Read more ›
(1) It should be measurably and noticeably more compact than a standard mid-sized ATX case
(2) It should allow the use of high-end components, including dual graphics cards
(3) It should be a relatively good value.
The Silverstone TJ08B-E absolutely meets these three expectations. First, it really does take advantage of the smaller dimensions of the micro ATX standard, unlike many mATX cases. While it's about the same width as many ATX cases (~8.3"), it's at least 4 inches shorter in both height and depth. This makes a distinct impression visually, and also means it takes up a lot less floor space. Second, it is an absolute wonder of design, allowing you to pack (almost) everything into a case that really is compact (I discuss caveats below). Finally, at the price Amazon offers it at (with free shipping), it's a tremendous value. The materials are fantastic and the finish is first-rate, which just amplifies the feeling of value you get from the innovative and unique design. You're paying not only for something different, but for something better.
Now, the caveats:
(1) My first case arrived damaged from Amazon, with a huge dent on the top panel, but Amazon's return program was first-rate and had me a new case at no additional cost within days.
(2) If you use the hard drive cage for 3.5" drives, the drives will almost certainly prevent you from using an intake fan on a tower-style CPU cooler. This is a big disadvantage for cooling, and it's why I say you can fit "almost" everything in it that a larger mATX or an ATX chassis would allow. While you certainly can pack four 3.Read more ›
+ Great airflow design - It's essentially an air tunnel and all your major pc components are in its lane. It directly and effectively cools your motherboard, ram, CPU, and bottom slot GPU with just 1 fan with the help of the air penetrator design. You can see the air penetrator in action here - [...]
+ Sleek interior and exterior design - I absolutely love the styling of this case and the logoless front. From the very simplistic look of the front panel to the painted black interior, this is easily one of the best looking cases at this size and price. The only gripe I have is the top PSU fan filter. I would of rather seen a similar slide in/out design like the front filter. Something that slides in from the back of the case into the case and hides underneath the top panel would of been much better looking.
+ Great cable management - Using a modular PSU it was extremely easy to route my cables and hide them behind the mb tray. The depth behind the motherboard tray is a tiny bit larger than the the thickness of a 24pin power connector cable, so you can practically fit almost any cable there. Also the cutouts on the motherboard tray to snake cables through were very well placed.
+ Extremely easy to clean - It takes literally two minutes to clean your entire PC.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a nice case, but overpriced. It's one of the few cases that really is a micro ATX form factor and takes advantage of that fact to make a very small computer. Read morePublished 12 days ago by BillP
This is a great case, easy to build and keep the wires clean. I am using this WITHOUT a GPU and WITHOUT the HDD bays. I was still able to fit 1 x m. Read morePublished 1 month ago by B T
Silverstone Tek Aluminum Micro-ATX/Mini-DTX/Mini-ITX Mid Tower Computer Case with Side Window Panel - TJ08B-EW
Very high quality case with great presentation. Read more
The case design is well-thought. Cables can be hidden behind the MB tray. Case fan is inaudible when on 'Low' and rather loud when on "high'. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Adan
This case made my first build painless. A bit tight on the cable area between the power supply and the DVD burner, but everything works and there is lots of room left over inside.Published 6 months ago by Biker Bob
My first ever computer build. it was a fun and challenging one, the motherboard i went for was alright for it but maybe in the future i might do another build with one of silver... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Robey Boi
Just a fantastic case. Find all kinds of customization for it on forums. Mine is completely silent. I met one guy who put nine hard drives in his (attaching to the side panel).Published 7 months ago by J. Gordon
This case is just about the absolute best you can get in MicroATX form factor. Despite its reasonably small size, it's very large and easy to work on the inside. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Anonymous