Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Style: Natural|Change

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on March 29, 2016
I've wanted to continue learning guitar for some time now, but hadn't seriously looked at guitars because they were mostly out of my price range. When I found this on Warehouse Deals, and after reading reviews, I decided to go for it. I'm glad I did.

The guitar itself is beautiful. Much nicer than the nylon-stringed Wal-Mart quality guitar that I began learning on. I'm an average sized woman, and for a beginner, the small size is perfect for comfort and quickly looking back and forth between the pick/fingers and the frets. The steel strings produce a much richer sound, but I'm looking forward to having more callous on the pads of my left fingers.

Including picks, a tuner, a strap, and strings saved me so much money. Initially I'd looked at each individually, and this package saved me a good $50 in that regard. The first thing I did when I got it was snap the high E string (did I mention I'm a beginner?) and I was glad that there was another one included so that I could play right away.

If you want to learn guitar but you're on the fence about what to get, I highly recommend you go with this one. I scoured Amazon for better deals (with regard to quality) and couldn't find any.
on March 24, 2017
I got this (and the Amazon Warehouse version at that) and it was perfect. Everything was included (although the tuner is kind of terrible...just go online for one). It was easy to use, easy to tune, and has held its tune for a few weeks now. I did buy more strings because I saw some people had recommended it, but so far I've been lucky! It's a great starter package for those wanting to get into guitar
on October 4, 2015
Just received this guitar a few days ago. The guitar looks nice when first out of package, came with an extra set of strings. Once I picked it up, there are sharp edges on all frets along the fretboard. I'll need to get out a file and shave down the sharp edges. You can tell that this is made quickly in a factory, slapped together, no quality control inspection before packaging. But, I suppose you get what you pay for. Even the label inside the guitar is not glued down all the way as the edges are all curled up.
on February 10, 2016
Just received this guitar yesterday. It came in perfect condition and we had someone tune it for my daughter and played it. It sounds fine to me, it's just a learning guitar for her. For the price, you can't expect it to be super high quality, but it is good enough for someone just learning. Not even sure if she sticks with it. So, very happy with it so far.
on March 5, 2013
Walmart had it for about the same price but to save extra I went with Amazon. It is rated very high on other sites and I agree I'm a beginner and it's perfect for me. The software that comes with it is useless pretty much they want you to buy other lessons but this day and age you can get everything you need online for free. Everything was packaged nicely and zero damage. The tuner works great. I was up and started in no time. Although this is probably the first comment on it here Wally World had a lot of reviews and it was ranked very highly.
on March 17, 2015
I am a beginner and I recently signed up for a guitar class. Not knowing if I could handle the beginner frustration, I rented a guitar from the teacher a used Yamaha for $40 (for a 5 week course). Make it short, I've continued the follow-up class in April. So I did some research online for a decent guitar under a $100. I came across this guitar packaged in a bundle, and from people who have bought this and used it, have given this a 5-star rating; a couple of reviews were written by musicians. The tuner is absolutely needed for beginners. It comes wth the bundle which is valued 15 dollors separately. The guitar is well made and has good sound. For me, this is a full aize instrument which is a bit sitting down. I hope when I can strap oit on and play, it will be more comfortable. I would have given it a 5 but the CD rom didn't work for most of the instruction files. All in all, it is a great product for a low price.
on March 28, 2017
The guitar came with a decent sized smashed area on one of the edges of it that had to have happened prior to being boxed up. It was a gift for our 8 year old and she refuses to return it for another because she doesn't want to have to wait for another to come. Quality control should be looked into.
As far as the product, it seems well made and the tuner works decently. The quality of everything for the price seems good, as long as it's not damaged upon arrival.
on December 31, 2015
We ordered this guitar as a Christmas present for our pre-teen son. The first one we received sounded horrible. The bridge was too low and the stings rubbed against the frets making a horrible sound. It was impossible to tune. Amazon did a great job handling the situation. They immediately sent out a replacement and picked up the dances guitar the next day. Our replacement arrived three days after we complained.

The second guitar sounds FANTASTIC! Right out of the box it sounded pretty good. We gave it a quick tune and now our son is plucking away.

Customer service is fantastic.

Guitar is good quality for a begginer.
on August 17, 2016
It is a BEAUTIFUL guitar, BUT the guitar do not tune properly, at least 3 fretboard sound equal, and more than 4 make a bad noise. I'm not a beginner and this is not my first guitar. I returned it, and now I'm thinking to buy something different, but with another brand trying to get something good, at least a guitar that tune properly.
The guitar arrived to me without any problem, I really love how that guitar look like. But unfortunately the most important it is to get a guitar that sound good and tune properly.
on July 6, 2015
For me being a beginner this was awesome for the price. I didn't get the strap but no big deal.
looks great and stays in tune Unlike Brand X 85.00 I bought for son.
seems to be built well and doesn't buzz on the frets and yet strings aren't high.
Someone who has been spoiled with fender or gibson might not like it but for us broke average joes it rocks!!