Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on December 26, 2016
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my husband and he absolutely loves it! I don't have the patience for games like these, but my husband truly enjoys it and spends a good amount of time playing this game with my daughters. I recommend it for individual and families who wish to build cities together.
on February 29, 2012
Perhaps I should preface this review by saying I am a graduate student working on my Masters in Public Administration, so I am a government and public services nerd. I absolutely love this game and that it's the only educational video game I have ever enjoyed, dating back to childhood.

The graphics are beautifully crafted, the challenges interesting, and the game has reached such a new level of play since I played the older versions as a kid. The game is by no means easy, but it is a great tool to understanding civics while also creating a fantasy city. The game provides charts that are much easier to read and make decisions than in years past. It's just fun to experiment and play around with.

My only complaints are that it can be a bit of a challenge to hold steady enough for the Wiimote to select and place things as they were intended, and that the game does not come with instructions. Most of the challenges are straightforward enough, but some elements of the game leave the player in the dark. For example, there is a town assistant to help the player as their city progresses. It was not clear how to utilize this tool until looking it up online.

Other than that, it's been a great addition to my game collection when I am in a more cerebral mood.
on July 15, 2017
Different from previous SimCity games. Works better on a PC due to having to use the wii controller to make straight lines for roads and whatnot. Sometimes going between screens can take a while and slow the game down even more.
on July 16, 2015
The game is boring. I will have to sell it and get rid of it. I don't think it translates well onto a WII. I am not picky with games either. I just couldn't get into it. No instruction booklet either so you are left guessing how to do things which makes it all the more frustrating. I know we can google it and probably find instruction but we just didn't care enough about the game to bother. If you are really into SimCity you may enjoy it. This was my first interaction with the game and I just wasn't into it. You may have a blast with it if you get it.
on August 15, 2016
It is a really old version of simcity and is pretty dificult to play with the wii remote. All of this I should have known.
on April 24, 2017
One of the best versions of SIM CITY on console.
on October 9, 2015
I got this for my grandson who is 9 and he did not like this at all. It held no interest for him at all.
on March 17, 2015
my kids loved it
on April 23, 2015
Granted this is the first SimCity game I've played, but the controls are a bit confusing to learn and the graphics leave quite a bit to be desired. I'm a big fan of the Sims line of games, but I've found SimCity to be confusing to understand.
on February 17, 2016
I was finally able to get a new copy of this game. I love Sim City Creator. It was always a fun time waster.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.