Simbrix 'Maker Kit' for fans of Lego & Hama beads - no peg board or Iron required
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simbrix connect together to make strong designs without an iron or a pegboard. If we are out of stock on here, fear not! You can order from our website: www.simbrix.com
- 4 x Simbrix Play Tray, 2 x Primo Pack (1000 brix per pack approximately), 2 x Dueto Pack (1000 brix per pack approximately), 1 x Inspiration deck
- And a few stickers to add the play tray or where ever you would like.
- For fans of Lego, Rubiks Cube and puzzles. Be the envy of your friends with this unique educational craft toy.
- Intuitive and challenging way to create - great for focus and fine motor skills.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Maker Kit, Four times more brix than the cute kit! With all 20 colours, in our four layer resuable 'play-tray-box' Simbrix is a brand new creative craft toy made up of easy-to-fix pixel pieces. Essentially a cross between Perler beads and lego, it is a colourful and tactile way to start creating designs and characters. In addition to being easy to use, Simbrix’s focused free play possesses educational and therapeutic benefits. Deep within the connective design of Simbrix, there is a puzzle which you generate as you play. The Maker Kit comes with two packs of 'Primo' colours and two pack of 'Dueto' coloured Simbrix.
was invented in Nottingham, United Kingdom, by a father who saw his children playing with their favourite fusion beads. He noticed that the slightest knock or nudge of the pegboard would cause the beads to scatter and artwork to be lost - sometimes after hours of work. Seeing his children’s frustration and tears, the increasingly anxious father made it his mission to provide his children with a new way to play. After two years of development and testing, Simbrix was funded on Kickstarter in November 2015, to the delight of our backers and brixers across the world. True to the original intention, the finished toy features:
Robust piece-by-piece connection. No pegboard required. No ironing means endlessly reusable brix. Intuitive and tactile design. Intrinsic cognitive puzzle. Endless hours of free play. Perfect craft tool for the digital age. The adventure is only just beginning. We regularly update with design ideas and user-submitted content on our website. Find out more at www.simbrix.com
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|