Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Simflex Expanding Sewing Gauge
- Low Return Rate: 51% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "simflex expanding sewing gauge"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Measures multiple equal distances - Use for fast accurate placement of buttons,hooks, dress pleats & more
- Expands to 24"
- Also use for shirring, smocking, pleats, tucks, gathers, strips
- Use for cakes, portion slicing, candle placing,
- Even great for spacing seed rows & seedlings, for perfect row layouts.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Measures multiple equal distances. Use for fast accurate spacing of buttons, buttonholes, hooks, eyes, dress pleats, drapery pleats, tucks, shirring, and smocking. Measure accurate bias or straight strips for quilting or for use with the Bias Tape Makers. Makes an ideal knitting gauge, too! Flexible and lightweight; silver finish. Expands to 24".
The SimFlex Expanding Sewing Gauge gives you fast and accurate measuring. Its quick and easy to use. It has unlimited uses. It works in sewing, arts and crafts and even gardening and cake decorating!
Directions: Before using, with one hand on each end, flex the gauge several times.
Lay the SimFlex over your garment (or craft). Expand it to the desired length for perfectly measured, equal distances and accurate spacing. Flex the gauge so that each straight piece is the same desired distance apart at points. Check with a straight ruler and adjust if necessary.