- Hardcover: 136 pages
- Publisher: Ayaana Publishing; 1st edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9994495402
- ISBN-13: 978-9994495405
- Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,472,996 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Simiens Hardcover – 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Simiens is the first photography book about the vast and breath-taking Simien Mountains in northern Ethiopia. The publication is tailored for adventurers and Ethiopia lovers and features travel photography of the landscape and its occupants, accompanied by short stories that add a compelling dimension to an exploration of life in this UNESCO-listed park.