Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on September 7, 2017
Great view alsome
on September 5, 2017
Awesome hunting scope. Unbeatable price for the Quality! Works great on my AR.
on August 27, 2017
Had to return mine. Elevation screws were insufficient to zero. Windage worked fine. Could not bring it up enough to center at 100yds. Needed 3 feet more. I really wanted to like this scope.
on August 20, 2017
Did not hold up to my 45-70 more than 50 rounds. Love the clarity of the glass but just couldn't hold up to the recoil.
on August 16, 2017
Things are junk
on August 13, 2017
Good scope, but doesn't fit properly on Marlin 336 due to iron sights (see pic), even with high rings. Recommend a 40mm obj. lens
review image review image
on August 4, 2017
Have this on my smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 and does not hold zero at all. Have to rezero every time I get to the range and only holds for about 2 shots with close to no recoil. Worst buy, save your money and get something more reliable.
on August 1, 2017
Works great on my .270
on July 11, 2017
Fast delivery
Hope it holds up on my daughter's adult pellet rifle
Very clear and way better then what she had
on July 6, 2017
Scope is balls! I bought this scope for my Ruger Mini 14 not wanting to spend a ton of $$$ for a basic scope. Well dropped this on top within 15 mins it was zeroed in for 50 yards which is short I know but we were at the action range I will zero it for the 100yd range maybe next week, but the scope is clear, has a large viewing area great eye retention...

I hung a quarter up at 50 yards, no problem.
review image