- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.1 x 3 inches ; 13.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000MM2RSO
- Item model number: 511073
- Average Customer Review: 62 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #158,454 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Simmons .22 Mag Truplex Reticle Adjustable Objective Rimfire Riflescope with Rings, 3-9x32mm (Silver)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- One-piece tube construction for lighter handling, greater strength, and durability
- Fully-coated, high-quality optical glass for bright, sharp images and high contrast
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Shockproof and recoilproof
- Includes a complete set of mounting rings
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This riflescope belongs to the feature-rich, ruggedly built Simmons family of scopes. Shot-after-shot, hunt-after-hunt, these scopes deliver stunning on-game performance, reliability, and value. Simmons' exclusive TrueZero windage and elevation adjustment system locks tight to zero through an untold number of hunts. Plus, the QTA (Quick Target Acquisition) eyepiece delivers a constant 3.5 inches of eye relief through the entire magnification range. The QTA eyepiece makes acquiring targets a snap. SureGrip adjustments make for easy adjustment, even while wearing gloves. Other features include fully coated optics and a complete set of mounting rings for great big-game optics.
- QTA (Quick Target Acquisition) with a constant 3.5 inches of eye relief
- TrueZero windage and elevation adjustment system
- SureGrip adjustments
- Fully-coated optics
- Complete set of mounting rings
- Magnification & Objective Lens (mm): 3-9x 32
- Special Features: RF rings
- Field of View (ft. at 100 yds.): 31.4/10/5
- Eye Relief(in) (mm): 3.5 inches
- Exit Pupil (mm): 10.75
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Click Value (in at 100Y): .25
- Adjustment Range (in at 100Y): 70
- Reticle: Truplex
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
After about four years of good use, this scope no longer holds a zero. My .22 LR rifle is accurate, and once I have zeroed this scope, I can hold about a 2" circle at 50 yds., shooting from a simple bipod. Then I gently lay the rifle in its soft, padded case and shoot a different rifle for a while. Later, I resume firing the .22 LR. Same ammo, same everything. The zero is now off several clicks both windage and elevation. OK, wastes a few rounds, takes a few minutes, but I re-zero it again. Fine. Good groups. Take a lunch break and resume shooting. Yep, scope is no longer zeroed in, so repeat that process. Yes, all screws are tight. The scope does not rotate and does not move fore or aft on its slide.
I judge that something has failed internally. Yes, four years of good service at the good Amazon price; I should be content. But now, perhaps it is simply time to buy a higher quality, more durable, and yes, more expensive scope that will hold its zero.
Aside from the ring issue this is a fine scope, clear through all powers and the reticle is razor sharp. The adjustable objective allows for parallax correction from about 21 feet through infinity. The AO and 3-9 power adjustment controls are a bit stiff and somewhat difficult to grip but are also thus less likely to be accidentally knocked out of adjustment.
The unit I got had the tall "target"-style turrets and I really liked their ability to be finger adjusted. Clicks are positive and it appears to hold zero fine. I am sighted in at 25 yards and the scope can help turn in dime-sized .70" groups at that range with the 2250's favorite pellets.
Please bear in mind when ordering that fulfillment by a third-party seller may result in considerably greater delivery delay than orders shipped by Amazon directly.
I got this scope for my backup Marlin .22 mag. 882SS.
(it has a leupold 3-9x40 on now)
I was a little worried about how good of scope you can get for $60.00.
Then I thought I would try it on my Gamo .177 cal. Whisper Deluxe pellet rifle.
I was working with some scope creep but that's understandable and I think I've got that fixed now.
I really like the fast focus eyepiece and the adjustable objective (for parallax) is the greatest thing ever.
I really love the truezero target turrets.
I use two different grain pellets so this comes in very handy and seems to hold point of impact well when I dial back to 0/0.
It would have been nice if Simmons had provided the tiny Allen wrench needed for the 3 tiny turret knob screws but I had what I needed.
I also like the size of the turrets. I was a little concerned about the tall turrets but it turned out to be a non-issue.
I think I might just keep it on the Gamo.
I hope the scope holds up to the hard impact of this spring piston gun.
I've been through about 800 rounds now.
It has held point of impact very well, once I stopped the scope creeping.
This is my first Simmons scope but if it keeps working as well as it has, it won't be my last.
In fact I am at this time thinking of getting another one now.
I am looking at a Nikon 3-9x40 EFR rimfire but $200 vs. $60 Humm????
Thank you Simmons for a very good scope at a very good price.
Best scope for the price I have ever owned.