|Item Weight||82 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||79.5 x 76 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||M94268.60.8150|
Simmons BeautySleep Schofield Plush Mattress Only, King
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Simmons 700 Series Wrapped Coil Technology provides exceptional pressure relief and conforming back support
- High performance; durable foam layers
- Knit fabrics provide soothing; soft feel for more comfortable sleep
- No Flip Design means this durable mattress never needs to be flipped or rotated
- Coil Density: Twin-512; Twin XL-546; Full-693; Queen-836; King- 1064; Cal King - 1061
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The BeautySleep line offers Comfort, Support and Durability. The new design features Simmons 700 Series Coil Technology which provides exceptional motion separation, conformability and back support. This model also features our Foam Encased Edge Support System which provides a supportive seating edge and maximizes the mattress's sleeping surface.
BeautySleep Level 2 -- Schofield Plush
About the Simmons® BeautySleep® Line
The BeautySleep line offers Comfort, Support and Durability.
Comfort: Luxurious fabrics and cushioning, yet durable foams designed for maximum comfort
Support: The perfect combination of a High Performance Coil System coupled with comfortable foams
Durability: As you expect from a quality Simmons mattress
This Model Features:
|1 1/2" MicroCoil Technology|
|TruTemp™ Gel Technology|
|1 to 2" AirCool® Memory Foam|
|1/2" AirCool® Memory Foam|
|AirCool® and GelTouch™ Foams|
|Transflexion® Comfort Technology|
|Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® Technology|
|AirCool® Mesh Border Fabric|
|AirCool® BeautyEdge™ Foam Encasement|
|No-Flip Design Featuring Energy Foam™ Base|
|Durable Triton or Triton Lite® Foundation|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years||10 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||25 Years||25 Years|
|Queen Coil Density||378: |
- 700 Series Coil Technology
- Provides exceptional pressure relief and conforming back support.
- Knit fabrics provide soothing, soft feel for more comfortable sleep.
- Provides a supportive seating edge and maximizes the mattress’s sleeping surface.
- No-maintenance design never needs to be flipped.
- Provides strong support.
- First Layer: FR Fiber
- Second Layer: 1" Plush Comfort Foam
- Third Layer: 1" Plush Comfort Foam
- First Layer: 1" Firm Comfort Foam
- Second Layer: 1/2" Firm Comfort Foam
- Third Layer: N/A
- Twin - 512
- Twin XL - 546
- Full - 693
- Queen - 836
- King - 1064
- Cal King - 1061
BeautySleep® Mattress Features and Benefits700 Series Coil Technology
Our new wrapped coil design provides the same durability that is traditionally associated with the Simmons BeautySleep brand.
Stretch Knit Fabric
Our luxurious knit fabric is comfortable and soft to the touch. The circular knit design adds a gentle touch to this resilient fabric, which provides a luxurious touch for a more comfortable night’s rest.
Foam Encased Edge Support System
Helps provide a supportive seating edge and maximizes the mattress’s sleeping surface.
Specifications:Model Name: Schofield
Comfort Level: Plush
Mattress Crown Height: 10.5"
Mattress Border Height: 10.0"
COMFORT LAYERS: Foam Layers in a mattress that help create the comfort level (ie. Firm, Plush or Pillow Top)
Quilt Layers: Layers of Fiber or Foam sewn to the cover of the mattress
Coil Unit: 700 Series Wrapped Coil Technology
Coil Gauge: 15.5 gauge
Coil Support: 1/2" Energy Foam
FOUNDATION: Also referred to as a box spring
Triton® Lite Foundation: Standard 9" Height
Mattress Dimensions: International Sleep Product Association (ISPA) Tolerance (+/- 1/2")
Twin XL: 79.5"l x 38"w
Full: 74.5"l x 53"w
Queen: 79.5"l x 60"w
King: 79.5"l x 76"w
Cal King: 83.5"l x 72"w
Foundation Dimensions: International Sleep Product Association (ISPA) Tolerance (+1/2", -0")
Twin XL: 79"l x 37.5"w
Full: 74"l x 52.5"w
Queen: 79"l x 59.5"w
*King: 79"l x 37.5"w
*Cal King: 83"l x 35.5"w
WARRANTY: 10 Year Limited Warranty
If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team and not the manufacturer.
CertiPUR-US® comes with Comfort and Confidence: The flexible polyurethane foam in this product has been independently laboratory tested and certified to meet voluntary standards for content, emission and durability. Simmons® is the first major mattress manufacturer to have all polyurethane foams meet strict environmental, health and safety standards.
CertiPUR-US approved Foams are:
- Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality.
- Made without ozone depleters.
- Made without PBDEs.
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals.
- Made without prohibited phthalates.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|