Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.45 shipping
+ $5.12 shipping
Simon Electronic Memory Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simon Electronic Memory Game
- The classic 80's game of quick action, memory and recall is back and has a sleek new look and improved performance; it's surprisingly addictive.
- Can you remember the flashing light sequences and repeat them correctly? as you get better the level of difficulty increases.
- The new updated design with new LCD counter keeps track of the score; has single and multi-player modes.
- Features the immensely popular original 3 games from the original Simon.
- 3 AA batteries included, for players 7+.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Simon, the classic 1970's handheld memory game, is back in its original form. Ever-increasing sequences of the flashing 4 lights are accompanied with the electronic harmonic tones. Batteries and instruction manual included.
Legal DisclaimerMust be 18 years old to purchase.
Compare with similar items
Hasbro Simon Swipe Game
Basic Fun Simon Electronic Game with Digital Screen and Built-In Counter, 9-Inch Diameter
Hasbro Bop It! Maker Game
Bop It Extreme 2
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Toybox||LANDMARK15||Toybox||Yachew LTD-||Amazon.com||RadRaveIndustries|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 2 x 9 in||1.73 x 10.51 x 10.51 in||10 x 10 x 2 in||2.75 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||2.52 x 7.87 x 10.51 in||10.04 x 3.54 x 8.86 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The original Simon speeds up after completing sequences of 5, 9, and 13 signals. This new version stays at the same slow speed no matter how high you go.
2. The tones on the original Simon are musically harmonious. If you played them on a musical instrument, they actually formed a major chord similar to the notes of a bugle. On game 2, where you create your own pattern, you could actually play simple songs. The tones on the new version of Simon are simple beeps and boops and they're not harmonious.
3. The original Simon has a Last and a Longest button. The Last button plays back the last sequence you just completed. So you could see where you messed up. The Longest button plays back the longest sequence played from the time the power was turned on. The new version of Simon is missing these two buttons.
4. The original Simon has a skill level switch that allows you to set it for a game of 8, 14, 20, or 31 sequences. If you reach the goal set by the skill level, the game gives you a win signal. The new version of Simon has no skill level and there's no way to "win" the game. You just keep playing until you mess up. The game then plays a "victory" tune based on how far you went in the game. So in other words, the game plays a victory tune even when you lose. On the original Simon, if you lose, that's it. There is no "victory" tune at the end. I guess the makers of new Simon didn't want anyone to feel bad when they lost.
5. On the original Simon, you have to press down on each of the color panels to get them to operate. The new version has panels that you simply touch. That may seem like a good thing until you accidentally touch a panel by mistake and cause you to lose the game.
Now here's a list of all the good things about the new version of Simon.
Welp, they won't! The pads are not buttons, they're senors -- like a cheap imitation touch screen -- and they don't work right! Sometimes you touch the pad and it doesn't register or sometimes you don't touch it and it registers!!
It makes the game totally frustrating!
Seriously, this is NOT worth any $. A buck maybe... I most certainly NOT recommend buying this at all!
My, how quickly things have changed...and keep changing!