Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2013
This is the first music of any kind that I bought for acoustic guitar. I used it to learn "Sound of Silence" and "The Boxer", but haven't spent time on other songs much. Including tab's for guitar would have made this a much easier experience, so I'm going to only give it four stars, but the book is as advertised.
on July 19, 2016
I have an old book of this but it was so marked up and falling apart...I wondered if I could still get a new one.

So delighted that Amazon has so many sellers for anything I want.

I am really enjoying playing through the songs. The book is in New Condition. Thank you, Thank you!
on January 20, 2016
Most songs like the boxer are missing sections of music. Rhythm is poorly notated not just because there's TAB. Several sections seem wrong when player with music although that could just be my ability. Seeing well notated TAB books before makes me think this one is amateur and probably not worth your time.
on March 1, 2011
Don't waste your money on this guitar transcription book! When I ordered it I received an "Easy for Guitar" version which is not at all accurate. In fact many of the transcriptions are just completely wrong, and not even close. It was very frustrating because I have long wanted to learn a few of the more popular songs, Scarobourough Fair, Mrs. Robinson, etc...which really should have been fairly easy. This book only serves to mislead you with the wrong capo positions and transcription notes which are not even close. Very dissapointing!
on April 20, 2014
This is a book for "easy guitar" with tabs. It's greatly simplified and you have to "capo up" for most of the songs. It's OK for beginners but not what I was looking for. I had a book with the same cover long ago that was much more comprehensive but I guess it's out of print now--that's what I thought this was but was wrong.
on April 7, 2015
Printing very small....hard to read fingering....Great for lyrics and piano but not for guitar...
on July 23, 2013
Very nice collection of songs...easy read music. The notes are easy to see...and that is a must for me. Love it!
on July 28, 2003
Very good note for note transcriptions of the songs.
To the person who couldn't get boxer to match : The book says no capo required. This is misleading. The recording is tuned one step lower than standard tuning. So you need a capo at the -2 fret :) If you want to match the recording, you will have to retune. The publisher assumed most people wouldnt want to do that, so they just said no capo required.
on March 10, 2014
These songs were far too difficult for my humble beginner skills. I have used this book, however, to teach myself to read music. I am at least able to play the melody lines now. Something to look forward to....
on October 4, 2016
It was just what I wnted