Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 28, 2018
Glad to finally get a crossword puzzle book that has decent puzzles. Lately, some of the books I've purchased locally have been so easy as to be insulting to my intelligence. This book has moderately challenging puzzles without the constant overuse of repeat words. That's partly because each puzzle is by a different author. What I really like is that the pages are perforated so you can tear out each page to work on separately or to carry in your purse. Since this is an oversized book, that's a bonus--you don't have to wrestle with it. I especially appreciate the good quality paper it's printed on--able to withstand multiple erasures! :-)
on August 10, 2016
I love all the books in this series. Each book offers 300 puzzles from quite a few different puzzle constructors, each with their own style. This book has 154 15x15 crosswords, 97 17x17 crosswords, 17 19x19 crosswords, and 32 21x21 crosswords. The puzzles start off fairly easy but then get progressively more difficult. There’s a wide array of themes (something for everyone), with tons of fun quotes and interesting trivia. I’ve completed the majority of puzzles in this book and am ready to move on to the next one. You get a lot of bang for your buck!
Got this for my 80 something year old mom and she loves it. She's loved working on crossword puzzles all her life and this gives her something to do that she enjoys. She even commented how much she loved it.
on January 22, 2018
I bought this book knowing that it would probably be high quality book. When I worked at a brick and mortar bookstore in college, Simon and Schuster crossword books were popular for crossword enthusiasts.
So, I got this one for my grandfather as a gift. He said it's the best book of crosswords that he's ever had. Score one for this granddaughter!
on November 16, 2016
Another predictably entertaining book of word-puzzle fun, in a format that I love, so I can tear out the puzzles and take a few with me, just in case I have spare time to tease my brain.
on August 11, 2017
I have found that most of the puzzles offer a range of challenge for me. While I still do the NY Times puzzles (in ink), I really like this series of different puzzle composers. This volume has lots of interesting themes, and the perforated tear-out pages afford an easy mobile entertainment. With 300 puzzles, I would say that it was a absolutely a “value buy” – about $.04 per puzzle!
on October 11, 2015
I order the books in this series for my husband who is a crossword puzzle nut and he loves them. The pages have perforated edges at the spine which make them easy to tear out and carry with him. He works 3 or 4 puzzles a day, so the size of the book is good. Delivery was fast and the amazon experience was another positive one.
on December 18, 2017
I buy these because the pages are perforated for easy removal from the book, so I can take them anywhere, individually. I wish, however, that the puzzles -- at least a good number per book -- were more challenging.
on March 27, 2018
Definately the mid level to almost can do aspect of the challenges facing a crossword player, havent been a long time player so im learning and i have relegated myself to just ditch the insanely hard ones but keep plugging away at most of them. I have foung that the female writers are more whimssical and sly with their games. Really love the perforated tear out pages, exccellent
on February 28, 2016
Can't get good crossword books in the local bookstore. A big book like this usually lasts me a couple of years. I get so much enjoyment from them. Well worth the price , even with the shipping. A nice mix of puzzles to work on. Every couple of years I come back to Amazon for these books. I generally buy two or three at a time. For upstairs and downstairs here at home, and I always have a couple at my beach house. Thank you Amazon.