|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.95 - $89.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 83% Polyamide/17% Elastane
- Hand Wash
- Lace demi bra with scalloped trim, underwire support, and plunging center
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Back hook-and-eye closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The seductive Celeste Demi Cup Plunge is a classic French demi with a flattering plunge cut. Offering medium support, this demi cup showcases the elegance and beauty of French Chantilly lace.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DVH6P8A
- Item model number: 12M331
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I also tried 34D - the cups were a tad roomy on the top but I decided that I like the fit of larger cups better than my size. The wires are higher without being too wide. I ended up purchasing 32E because the band is very stretchy (32E and 34D have same cups) and it is one of my favorite.
Pictures of Purple, Ivory and Fuchsia show how one cup size up fits. Azure and Papaya show true size fit.
4 stars because it's a beautiful bra - just happens to have weird sizing.
Usually finding a bra in my size can be tricky, but this was everything I was looking for!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does not fit like other Simone Perele bras, cups are larger than expected and the lace is unforgiving. Pretty bra though. Would work best for even fullness.Published 1 month ago by Kim
Beautiful bra! Feminine, and the color is so rich. Just what I was looking for. It does run a bit small in the band so you may want to size up in that area.Published 1 month ago by Campsandalwood
I bought this for my wife an she wants more in different colors.Published 3 months ago by John T. Robinson
Absolutely perfect. Better than expected. And comfy as well as lively lacePublished 3 months ago by thorsten
This bra is very pretty, but it gave me no support at all. The band was loose and it had no structure.Published 4 months ago by Viki
These aren't made in francs like the ones I purchased in stores. The metal SP was loosely sewed on and fell off after one wear.Published 5 months ago by Frenchie
I liked it, but the seam down the front was visible through clothing. I had to return it.Published 6 months ago by Emily B.
The lace detail is very fine and soft. Nothing coarse feeling. it is a little bumpy so you can see it easily through light colored smooth tee shirts but not thicker shirtsPublished 8 months ago by Gull