- Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (January 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1453816496
- ISBN-13: 978-1453816493
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #196,345 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Simple as ABG 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Larry's a 4 times board certified ER physician with over 30 years of clinical practice and teaching in Emergency Medicine. Over his career, he's taught nurses, physicians, paramedics, and respiratory therapists
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
A ventilator adjustment based on abg will be helpful too like considering the tidal volume and peep.😅