Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 466 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 706 reviews
on June 2, 2016
This book is in my top five of favorite books. I have given away at least eight copies to women I've met throughout my life since this book came out. You can read it daily for an entire year, or pick it up and open it to any page and you will be inspired for sure. If you or someone you know is trying to figure out how to live authentically and live by your own light this is the perfect book. Great book to give to any 20 or 30 something woman, my friends and I wished we had this when we were that young!
on December 30, 2016
For years - since it's publication, actually - I keep losing this book (moving, loaning it out, etc) and buying it again. I don't think I'll ever stop reading/re-reading it. There's always something in there that speaks to me. I seem to welcomg every January 1st by opening up to page one.
on February 15, 2017
Recently purchase it for a friend after a discussion we had. She is enjoying it greatly as did I.
First purchased this in the 90s and loved it.Super great for women you love to learn more about themselves, like self-improvement books and are just plain worn to a frazzle and need to make life more simple! It has day by day short readings beginning in January. I received mine a few months into the year and read the entire thing all the way through in a few days and restarted it at the correct month. Read the last page of the month first since it has suggestions for things to do in the month. It is spiritual, but not religious. Have read it through many times over the year.
on July 18, 2017
My Sister recommended this book to me. She read hers over and over the past 20 years until it actually fell apart. I bought her and myself a new one. It was a surprise and she was more than delighted. Me too.
on February 2, 2017
Written with a theme to think about/meditate on for each day of the year, it is a joy to read. I have treasured this book for years and always return to it.
on February 26, 2013
I love this book, it has an entry to read every day of the year and I mean I only started it in January but I read the daily writing every day and find it incredibly inspiring. I also took the books advice and started a journal and I love it. This book helps you begin a journey to find yourself and also happiness that may be eluding you. There's just a lot of great motivation in this book and it really does change your life and the way you look at things in your life. So far my favorite "lesson" would be to accept your circumstances, the author wants you to be appreciative of your life and be present. Don't worry about the past and stress about the future, just live the best life you can now. Accept that this is your life and then do the things that make you most happy. I highly recommend this book to anyone searching for something in their lives they can't quite name, for anyone wanting to enjoy life, to those who want to be happy. The ability to be happy is in our hands and it's all about being grateful for what we have and figuring out what truly makes us happy. Great book.
on April 20, 2015
The book arrived in a timely manner, however, for some reason Mr. Bomb decided to plaster his thank you for my order with clear tape that took up about 25% of the page when I opened the book. Since the book was to be a present for someone, I tried to remove his very polite thank you but could not . . . at least not without tearing the page. So though the price was right and the order correct, I would suggest to Mr. Bomb, or probably his associate, to not tape his thank you comments to the book. Hope this helps future buyers.
on July 31, 2014
I have brought this book for myself, my family and friends. I have read it through about three times (three years) and will continue to do so in the future. It has invaluable wisdom that can be applied to your life.
on January 8, 2017
Written ages ago, but so applicable to todays day and age- wonderful daily snippets of reading and reminders about prioritizing and being a woman and a human and a person and treasuring small things and stepping back and looking at the whole picture. I love my daily readings from this book- they are short- they just take a few minutes to read, but are so very encouraging and uplifting and helpful in todays hectic, chaotic and rushed life.
on June 12, 2017
This book was such a joy and delight to read. I reread it over and over. This is not my first copy. Have given it to others.