Other Sellers on Amazon
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 2 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Simple Deluxe 18/2-Gauge Brooder and Heat Clamp Lamp UL Listed with Bakelite Socket 150 Watt 6 Foot Cord
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- APPLICATION：Rated for up to a 150-Watt medium base bulb (E26)
- MULTIFUNCTION：Great for painters, garage projects, workshops, photography, art studios, desks, tables, headboards and more
- INSTRUCTION USE：Accepts up to 150-watt infrared emiter lamp for Aquarium, Reptiles, Brooder Coop, Pet. You could also use our clamp light with led grow light bulb for indoor plants
- ADVANTAGES：Bakelite Socket, Heat Resistant, Light Weight, Durable; Non-marring clamp grips for a secure hold.A convenient on/off button with 6 ft long cord
- INDUSTRY APPROVALS: UL Listed, includes 1 year manufacturer warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
One of the Leading Professional Suppliers Over a Decade
- Our goal is to put our best products in every home&garden where needed.
- We provide the premium quality components and reliable service
Meet Simple Deluxe Clamp Lamp Socket
It's a lifestyle
- High quality On/Off Switch.
- It has 6 foot Long hanging light cord with E26/E27 socket.
- Easy to Install &Rated for up to a 150-Watt Bulb.
- Works great for workshops, painters, studios, garages, and more with non-marring clamp grips for a secure hold.
Compare with similar items
Simple Deluxe Clamp Lamp Light UL Listed with 8.5 Inch Aluminum Reflector 150 Watt 6 Foot Power Cord
NOMOYPET Clamp Lamp Fixture for Reptiles. Adjustable Habitat Lighting & Heat Lamps Holder Stand
Fluker's Repta-Clamp Lamp 8.5-Inch Ceramic with Dimmable Switch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||E-Marketing Solutions||IGNUS||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 3 x 5 in||8 x 11 x 6 in||3.5 x 5.3 x 4.9 in||8.5 x 8.5 x 7 in|
|Item Weight||4.59 ounces||0.65 lb||0.75 lb||1.3 lbs|
Simple Deluxe Clamp light Socket are superior quality products, designed using the very latest technological advancements.
The clamp light socket have a wide variety of uses and is suitable for many environments. Our clamp light works great for studio, garages, workshops, photo studio, aquarium, art studios and more.
- A convenient on/off buttonwith 6 ft long cord
- UL Listedfor safety
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Non-marring clamp grips for a secure hold.
- Bakelite Socket, Heat Resistant, Light Weight, Durable;
- Our clamp lamp socket accepts up to 150-watt bulb medium base bulb (E26).
Perfect for indoor plants
Great for indoor plants with led grow light bulbs
Provide suitable temp with heat lamp
You could use with 150-watt infrared emitter lamp for Aquarium, Reptiles, Brooder Coop, Pet.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy and very sturdy switch
The clamp is either weak or not sticky enough and can tend to slide from exactly where you want it
Bottom Line: For the price of this, I can get over the weak clamp and if I really wanted to, I'm sure there is probably an easy fix for it. At the end of the day, if the clamp slips, just adjust the aim point of the light and you're good to go. If I need another clamp light I would buy this again.
The clamps are being used for some other lights, so they're not going to waste.
Turns out they stack and shrink wrap the shades together...
These are wonderful for my pourpose
One of the two lamps arrived with a piece of the plastic threading broken.
I called to see if they could replace, and they immediately shipped me another one that came in perfect shape. We are using these to hold some LED grow bulbs over some plants that are indoors for the winter.