Simple Ecology Organic Cotton Deluxe Reusable Grocery Bag with Bottle Sleeves - Blue (3 Pack)
|Price:||See price in cart|
FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.19. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE BEST IN ECO-FRIENDLYNESS - NATURAL, SUSTAINABLE, ORGANIC, BIODEGRADABLE, REUSABLE, ZERO WASTE.
- Large size (15 in. tall x 12 in. wide x 7 in. deep) the same as a paper bag, 6 interior pop-out bottle sleeves keep tall items in place
- Extra wide 1.5" x 24" long fabric handles for comfortable carrying by hand or on your shoulder
- Heavy-duty construction including double stitched top hem, X stitched handles and piping stitching around exterior edges for added strength & durability
- Made in India of heavy duty 11 oz. Organic Cotton Canvas, certified according to Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) for Ecology & Social Responsibility
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||See price in cart||$17.95||$19.99||$10.99||$24.99||$18.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Simple Ecology||Simple Ecology||ATBAY Express||Kingdom Garden||PreserveNext||Simply Green Solutions|
|Color||Blue - 3 Pack||Natural/Jute - 3 Pack||Natural White||A||3 Pack - Natural||10 Color Variety|
Deluxe Grocery Bags contain all of the best features of function and comfort. Exterior piping stitching gives the bag strength and support. Six interior sleeves can be used to hold bottles and tall items in place. Make a 12 x 7 inch bottom support from thick scrap cardboard to help them stand up. Long lasting, heavy-duty construction will allow you to save paper and plastic bags for many years. Our bags are made of CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON avoiding the highly toxic pesticides, fertilizers and processing chemicals used in regular cotton. WASHING & CARE: Heavy-duty 11 oz. canvas will last for many years. Wash in COLD water and flat or line drying. Color bags are prewashed during dyeing so the fabric is softer and shrinkage is minimal. Natural bags are unprocessed canvas so they are initially much stiffer. After the first few washes Natural bags MAY appear excessively wrinkled and shrunken, depending on your water hardness and laundry detergent. DON'T BE ALARMED. You can stretch them back out and reduce the wrinkles by pulling on the fabric in both directions when the bag is wet. After stretching, flat air dry. When bags are filled with heavy loads they will also stretch out and soften, until they are "broken in". The Natural bags permanent shrinkage will be 7-10% (~1") in length and 5% (~3/4") in width.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Very sturdy. You can fit a lot into one bag.
+ Fairly high-quality construction with strong stitching and they feel durable.
+ I really like the bottle pockets, that is a great idea that I haven't seen in other bags. Very handy for wine and sports drinks or any other beverages.
+ Pleasant color. We got the green and it is a very natural looking muted green color close to what the picture shows.
+ Wide, comfortable straps
+ Machine washable, that was very important to me
- They were a little smaller in size than what I was thinking they'd be
- I noticed in other reviews that people were saying they shrunk a lot after washing. Yes, they did shrink but I didn't think it was that drastic. I took a picture of a washed and air-dried one laying on top of an unwashed one so that you can see the difference and I'll put that in images. It is less than an inch and not that noticeable.
- I like to buy products made in the United States when possible, just a personal preference. I called the company and asked where these were manufactured and they said for the most part India.
They are insanely durable, easy to wash, and easy to wad up & stuff into a small space in your car.
The handles are long and sturdy. The bags feel very secure as you carry them while full. I have had the bottoms rip out of several grocery store bags as they seem to get brittle over time if you leave them in your car. I don't see this happening with these!
They are perfect in size too.
I like them so much, I bought several more sets to give as gifts for Christmas. I also bought myself another one, green this time, to make it easier to separate my produce items from my other groceries. I will probably buy another one on a different color for cleaning supplies!
If you regularly grocery shop, do yourself a favor and get these bags! They really are money well spent!