Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Simple Green 13005CT Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser, Concentrated, 1 Gal Bottle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.34 (41%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Orally nontoxic and readily biodegradable formula.
- Trusted non-flammable, non-abrasive and non-corrosive cleaner is a safer alternative to caustic cleaners and solvents.
- Versatile formula can be used to clean and degrease all washable surfaces.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Simple Green 13421 Pro HD Heavy Duty Cleaner, 1 Gallon Bottle
Simple Green 11001CT Clean Building All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, 1gal Bottle (Case of 2)
Simple Green 13006 Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser, Concentrated, 5 gal, Pail
simple green All-Purpose Industrial Cleaner/Degreaser
Simple Green 32 Ounce. Concentrated All-Purpose Cleaner (Bottle Style May Vary) (2)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Pirozhki||DEALS FOR ALL|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 12 in||7.5 x 5.5 x 10.3 in||12.5 x 6.38 x 12.5 in||0.9 x 0.8 x 1.3 in||6.25 x 6.25 x 12 in||9.29 x 5.39 x 2.48 in|
|Item Weight||8.85 lbs||9.38 lbs||18.5 lbs||47.4 lbs||8.89 lbs||4.65 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||1||2||1||1||1|
|Size||1 Gallon (128 Ounces)||PACKED 1||1 gal||5 gal||—||64 oz|
|Style Name||—||1 Gallon||Unscented||Sassafras||—||—|
A powerful all-purpose cleaner and degreaser that provides a safer alternative to toxic cleaners, bleaches and solvents. The trusted formula is nontoxic, non-abrasive and non-corrosive. Safe for all washable surfaces, Simple Green can be used to remove heavy dirt, grease, food residue and stains from any washable surface including countertops, sinks, tile, carpet, flooring, upholstery and more. The cost-effective concentrate can be used manually or in cleaning equipment such as such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, steam extractors and foamers. It easily cut through tough grease, oils, cutting fluids, built-up grime and residue on equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles and manufactured parts making it ideal for a wide range of industries including janitorial, manufacturing, MRO, food processing, mining, automotive, transportation and engineering.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* In My Video I Had Measuring Spoons Out. I Forgot To Mention That A Cap-full Is Equal To 1/2 Teaspoon. Handy To Know.
* I really like using simple green and always have. I started keeping my granddaughter during school hours, because my daughter, her mommy is a teacher. So, I did research on using simple green, because the baby was in my house five days a week.
* I found out Way-More than I thought I would. My question was “is simple green safe to use around babies”. The short answer is yes.
* It’s safe to use around children and pets. But, don’t leave puddles, because, if they drink it it can cause upset stomach and diarrhea.
* When using it to mop, 1/2 cup to 1 gallon water, the floor should be rinsed afterwards. I didn’t know that.
* This is really an awesome cleaner. I use it on my husband‘s greasy clothes and it works like A charm. See video.
* Another thing I found out from research is that it is EPA registered as a sanitizer, disinfectant, fungicide, Deodarizer and it is hospital grade.
* Honestly, I used to put a teaspoon in my dishwasher, but, the research I read said don’t use it on dishes. So I stopped doing that.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
When I clean up, I use paper towels... the cheap kind... so there isn't much scrubbing at all, and, despite that, this product does an excellent job at lifting away tough, caked-on, and greasy messes.
I'm not sure whether it really does anything to kill the bacteria, and I'm always a little concerned about that - especially in the kitchen, so once the counters dry after I've cleaned them with Simple Green, i'll usually go over them with a lysol wipe to be safe.