Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 93 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on October 11, 2016
Was not the product pictured. It came as the new formulation in the 21oz bottle. Don't care for the way it smell. Decided to keep it cause I can't find another brand I like any better and because I was gonna have to pay for return shipping.
I bought this for my grandmother who was very pleased that this shower gel lathers up just as well if not better than the bar soap does. It has a very light "ivory" bar soap scent that is hypo allergenic. It rinse' s clean just as it says it will. You don't have to use very much.
She likes it a lot better than dove sensitive skin shower gel. As Ivory does not burn or make her skin feel dry after using the way dove sensitive did.
I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a good shower gel for sensitive skin like my grandmother.
on June 24, 2015
This is the NEW FORMULA, not the pre-2015 product. I received six 21-oz bottles of the new (un)improved stuff. Don't purchase this if you're looking for the old scent/bottle. The picture and description don't match what you ACTUALLY receive.
on August 6, 2016
P&G has ruined Ivory Plain & Simple Body Wash. The new 21 oz bottles smell like over ripened fruit and an old lady. The older version was clean and fresh. This new version is not up to par- such a shame. It's time to find a new alternative.
on December 12, 2011
This batch of Ivory Body Wash arrived and I was disappointed to find that its packaging is new, a totally different bottle than the one pictured here, plus the scent and consistency of the soap is a little bit different too. I loved the original Simply Ivory Body Wash, it smelled so fresh and was reasonably priced compared to others out there, and had hoped to stock up on it as it was beginning to get "hard to find" in the usual shopping spots. This new bottle is simply awful! For one thing, it's just plain ugly. Worse yet, it is made of very slippery plastic and is really hard to hold onto in the shower all wet and soapy, especially in these big bottles. I nearly dropped it on my toe, so had to hold onto it with both hands. It's hard to handle and complicates your shower. And the smell is off, not the same as before. Would have given the old Simply Ivory an easy five stars, but this new Simple Clean stuff is a loser compared to the original. Two stars might be too generous here, but the smell is still sort of similar so it is almost (but not quite) as nice and I have hopes their marketing dept. will maybe resolve these issues. The first generation was so good!

7/29/12
The photo on this item page is now accurate, it no longer shows the white bottle from the original Simply Ivory. Because of the updated image, I'm changing my rating up to four stars. The newly designed bottle is still way too slippery when wet, so I'm using the original bottle because it's easier to handle in the shower and pouring the soap from the new bottle to the old one! Seems to be working ok, smells nice and is reasonably priced so I've decided to give this new version of Ivory Body Wash another try.

9/14/12
Giving this another try. Just ordered the "Pack of Six" 24 oz bottles, and will continue pouring the soap into the less-slippery white bottle from the original (and better) Simply Ivory.
on December 7, 2013
I've been using Ivory soap my whole life (I just turned 55) and when I found this Ivory body wash I just had to try it. It's as wonderful as the Ivory that saw me through my earliest years and so easy to apply! Had a hard time finding it locally, so the 6-pack was a terrific find and the pricing is exceptional.
on July 18, 2013
I grew up using Dove and have used it my entire life. I tried couple other brands in between but always went back to Dove. I got my first Ivory shower gel from a friend a year ago and I was in love. The smell alone will make you fall in love. it's so clean and fresh and the shower gel does feel great on skin and you feel really clean. I'd recommend this to anyone especially the ones that are stuck on one brand and are afraid to change. I feel that I'm eligible to write a review on this product since I've been using it for a year now and this is an awesome product! You will not regret buying it..
on March 2, 2014
I have used Ivory soap since was a kid. The scent is a bit different but I like it. Family members have bumps on the sides of their arms and for whatever reason Ivory has always helped with keeping them to a minimum. Will continue to buy if the price remains low.
on March 20, 2013
It is so hard to find this stuff in stores, but luckily I found it on amazon. I'm not usually one to buy in bulk, but it sure is nice knowing you have plenty of this body wash on hand. One less thing to get at the store and I am all for that these days, I've to 2 little ones at home so going to the store is not a walk in the park for me.

I love everything about this body wash: the scent, it is not too girly (even my husband loves this stuff and he is extremely picky with scented stuff). Fresh is the word I would describe it as. It is not too greasy like a lot of body washes out there, does not leave a residue yet it Is still moisturizing. Just perfect!

I can't believe this product is not more popular, I can't imagine buying another body wash.
on May 15, 2017
Good body wash

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.