Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle + Extra Lid - Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel Powder Coated - 8 Sizes, 24 Colors
|Price:||$10.00 - $37.99|
- Vacuum Sealed with Copper Insulation - The Summit water bottle is double-walled and vacuum insulated. The exterior of the inner wall, in the vacuum insulation, is lined in copper for increased insulation. This technology increases the insulation capacity, keeping your beverage hot or cold for hours. Details of insulation properties for each size are listed in the description and featured photos. No need for koozies or coasters! Your bottle will never sweat or be hot to the touch.
- Powder Coated 18/8 Stainless Steel - This reusable bottle is made from premium gage 18/8 stainless steel. This material is BPA free and will never rust or leave a bad metal taste in your mouth. Choose between the most popular and durable powder coated colors on the market. This product is not dishwasher safe but the wide mouth makes it easy to clean.
- Practical, Stylish Lid(s) - 14oz, 18oz, 22oz & 32oz bottles all come with the Stainless Steel Lid and a Flip Lid for hot beverages. 40oz and 64oz Summit bottles come with the Stainless Steel Lid and a Handle Lid for easy carrying. The 84oz bottle comes with the Handle Lid and easy drinking Chug Lid. The 10oz bottle only comes with the Flip Lid. The Stainless Steel Lid is Double Wall and made from 18/8 stainless steel on the outside. All of these lids are leak proof, except for the Flip Lid.
- Cupholder Friendly Sizes - The 10oz, 14oz, 18oz and 22oz Summit bottles are cupholder friendly. The 32oz, 40oz, 64oz and 84oz sizes are too wide to fit in cup holders.
- Why Simple Modern? The S|M logo stands for more than premium drinkware. At our core, we believe that relationships are more valuable than profit. Generosity is one of our two core company values. We give a minimum of 10% of our profit away and have been able to donate product to natural disaster causes. Simple Modern products are all reusable, reducing waste in our landfills. Our products are designed to simplify your life, empowering you to be a positive impact on the people around you.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Vacuum Insulation Technology
This bottle has a double-wall exterior with a vacuum seal between the walls. This means your drink temperature has no medium for the heat or cold to transfer through. Your drink will truly stay as hot or cold as long as possible. Retire your coasters and koozies. Even filled with ice or boiling water, this bottle will never sweat or get hot to the touch!
Copper Coated Insulation
The exterior of the vacuum sealed area is dipped in copper for added insulation. Copper reduces the transfer of temperature, adding even more insulation to your bottle. The BPA-free stainless steel lid is also insulated against heat transfer.
Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel
Simple Modern insulated water bottles are made of high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel metal. The bottle is highly rust resistant and it will not retain flavors from previous drinks like plastic bottles will. All Simple Modern bottles, tumblers, and lids are BPA free. Hand wash only.
Durable Powder Coating
Enjoy the protection and color that rugged powder coating adds to the bottle. The powder coating is sleek and durable, making it the perfect travel companion.
Wide Mouth Opening
The wide mouth opening on all Summit water bottles allows for easy filling and cleaning. Almost any size of ice cube fits through the opening. The Summit has 5 different lid types that fit every size of the bottle.
Why Simple Modern?
Hydration that Helps
Generosity is one of two core values at Simple Modern. Individually and corporately, we believe in stewardship with our finances, time and resources. We give at least 10% of our profits to causes we believe will impact the lives of others. S|M bottles are donated to natural disaster relief, where clean drinking water is a precious commodity.
Your purchase will be protected for 90 days from manufacturer defect. While unlikely, if you experience a manufacturer defect within the first 90 days we will replace your bottle.
Our popular Chug Lids, Straw Lids, Flip Lids, Handle Lids and bottle brushes all come in multiple colors. The Bottle Brush is built with 18/8 stainless steel and the brush head is replaceable. All Summit lids fit every size of Summit bottle and add unique features. Links to shop these accessories are below.
Great Sizes for Kids
The 10oz and 14oz Summits are the perfect size for kids. These bottles are cup holder friendly and are easy for kids to hold. These sizes keep water cold for 10 hours or hot 4 hours. They both come with splash-proof flip lids and the 14oz also comes with the stainless steel lid. The insulation keeps the exterior from sweating and making a mess on homework. Strapped to a backpack at school or on the field at a soccer game, keep your little ones refreshed.
10 oz & 14 oz
18 oz & 22 oz
32oz & 40oz
64oz & 84oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 1: The melted ice water is still cold after 78 hours. Added a temperature picture.
Update 2: Hot liquids hold temperature just as well, although I admit I didn't put coffee in it for days at a time or have a thermometer on hand at work. However, coffee was as hot as it went in at the end of a 12 hour workday. This bottle does its job and does it well. Whether hot or cold, the outside stays comfortable to hold.
1) This bottle keeps beverages hot or cold for a few hours, but not as long as other stainless steel insulated bottles I've had. No matter which lid I use, I feel like I lose a lot of heat through it.
2) It is not dishwasher safe. I think this is because of the powder coating, but it's inconvenient because this particular bottle has a narrow opening and is very tall, and it is difficult to clean, even with a bottle brush. The flip top lid is also difficult to clean.
3) This bottle is easy to hold onto and fits great in a purse or backpack. I carry mine in a large tote and it does not take up a ton of space. It fits nicely in a car cup holder, but because it is so tall it tips.
4) It is also leak-proof, so I have not yet run into an issue of "why are my pants wet? why is my bag wet? are you kidding me?!"
5) 22oz is a lot. I'm used to a 16oz thermos cup for tea or coffee and a 20 oz tumbler for water. It takes two tea bags (or twice as much loose leaf) to make a comparable cup of tea in this cup. It keeps me well hydrated!
6) The powder coating it more robust than other coatings (like vinyl wrap) but I've only had this bottle for a few months and it is already chipping and peeling in areas.
For the price, this is a great bottle. I would highly recommend it. I'm just not sure if it's the best bottle.