Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 17, 2012
The earrings themselves are nice, they say Mother of Pearl but the person I bought them for instantly thought they were a soft stone such as Opal. These earrings are very small though and the ones I was sent were very dirty. I did have some issues at first with shipping as well. I was sent an empty green pouch the first time in the mail. I contacted the seller and they VERY quickly replied and sent me the pair I gave someone.
on December 14, 2011
As another reviewer notes, the picture simply does not do justice to these earrings. They are absolutely lovely. The mother of pearl is so lustrous and pairs beautifully with the silver setting. Delivery was super fast and I was very pleased with every aspect of my purchase.
on April 12, 2010
I bought these earrings as a gift for my mother. She loves mother of pearl. She likes her jewelry small and simple rather than big and bulky. She absolutey loved the earrings. I also found a mother of pearl ring on amazon that matched the earrings perfectly.
on December 13, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my daughter. It is just what she wanted and the photo depicted the actual item perfectly.
on December 3, 2010
The mother of pearl is really lovely. The picture does not do justice to these earrings!
Great earrings especially for the price.
on September 2, 2006
I was pleased when I received my earrings, however, they're smaller in reality than what's pictured on the website.But, they're still pretty!
on October 16, 2007
These earrings would be GREAT for a little girl under 13 NOT for a grown woman

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.