- File Size: 1642 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Publication Date: January 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HYOUAX2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #347,411 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Simple Social Media: Marketing Your Restaurant in 30 Minutes a Day Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
You can see my full review of the book and interview with Karen Rosenzweig, the author, at http://buzzappetite.com/karenrosenzweig/
So many social media "experts" talk about theory and ways to make you and your business popular online, but Karen is the only one I've seen that actually ties the activities to profits, which is what it's all about, right? She's a straight shooter in every way, and she doesn't waste your time with fluff.
I've watched Karen lead restaurants and food companies to some serious success over the years, and I'm glad she's made her expertise available to anyone with $10. Why should only the big guys get the great advice?
Recognizing time is valuable, understanding these quick and simple steps to gain the most return for your efforts is the primary focus of the book.
Do your business a favor and spend some time putting Karen's recommendations to work. You'll be pleased with the results!
Karen’s recipe for social media success is a must read for restaurateurs who want to stay in touch with their regulars and cultivate new customers. Devouring this easy-to-read book and serving up this social media system to your diners will put more food on your table!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference