Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 12, 2015
I had read that this product works for some and not for others. We tried spraying this on a pee pad so our minpin/chihuahua female mix could go potty on them when it's too cold out for her. We tried all of the suggestions and were patient but she just wasn't having it. Worth a try but didn't work us!
on October 9, 2016
Did nothing.
on May 23, 2015
I can't tell if it works or not. She sometimes decides to not use it at all, perhaps confusing it to be another dog's smell. Also, she avoids it at all cost for pooping. She poops separate areas for poop and pee, so I'm having to get two pad holders.
on October 9, 2014
Finally was able to train my 3 pooches, has a good smell and it really draws dogs to the puppy pad.
on September 21, 2015
DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK FOR MY PET.
on May 25, 2015
Doesn't work
on September 7, 2013
I bought this product to potty train my puppy. She doesn't respond to it the way I hoped she would. I've used it a handful times only and then gave up on it. She will sniff and lick the spray, but doesn't go potty. I wouldn't buy this product again, it doesn't help. Just be consistent and patient with your puppy and it will start to know where to go potty.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.